Simple Pleasure of the Day - 80

Started by Chris Quartly, November 19, 2015, 19:49:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pdw1

Meeting up with a worse for war e Bisto this evening for a might thrash gig.
Kreator/Sepultura & Soilwork played a blinder.
Bisto, good to see you mate and hope you made it home safely. :-*
(I was a bit worried we were going to have a repeat of the infamous Alex incident at the PT gig  :-[ )
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

DavidL

Last day at work before a week off, snowboarding in Austria. Plus, the way things are going, I may be able to slide off early  :)

Bez

Quote from: pdw1 on March 03, 2017, 02:04:28 am

(I was a bit worried we were going to have a repeat of the infamous Alex incident at the PT gig  :-[ )

That was an excellent day  :D
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

Bisto

Quote from: pdw1 on March 03, 2017, 02:04:28 am
Meeting up with a worse for war e Bisto this evening for a might thrash gig.
Kreator/Sepultura & Soilwork played a blinder.
Bisto, good to see you mate and hope you made it home safely. :-*

Many apologies Patrick...I was fine but it crept up and took me unawares all of a sudden...I blame that rancid pissy lager on top of the brandy and Overproof rum...what was it....Tuborg? That will teach me to mix drinks...still I got away pretty lightly considering....just an explosive episode in the loo this morning and hot flushes throughout the day. Still, I do feel suitably guilty at bailing so early thriugh the Kreator set. I hope you enjoyed it. Sepultura were great fun I thought! 😊
No good deed goes unpunished!

No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.

Analog RH

Having a good day so far.

Signed the first two bands to my record label.
Been invited to write for Terrorizer magazine. First stuff will appear in the May issue (which comes out in April).

Nïckslïkk2112

Legend in my own Mind

pdw1

Quote from: Nïckslïkk2112 on March 10, 2017, 22:48:22 pm
Should we be afraid?

I am more worried for the readers of Terrorizer. Will they drop all their crayons in shock  :-\
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

Matt2112

Forget all that - who are the synth players in these bands?  I hope they're good.  :-*
The keys to happiness

Analog RH

Quote from: Nïckslïkk2112 on March 10, 2017, 22:48:22 pm
Should we be afraid?

Probably not. Both bands are at the lighter end of my taste. Let's put it this way, the vocalists in both bands sing rather than growl.  :o

Quote from: Matt2112 on March 10, 2017, 22:57:38 pm
Forget all that - who are the synth players in these bands?  I hope they're good.  :-*

;D

Matt2112

March 26, 2017, 00:55:06 am #579 Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 00:56:58 am by Matt2112
Great 3-0 away win at FC United Of Manchester in glorious sunshine in the afternoon, then logistics and circumstance dictating that I went back to the Calder Valley before driving back the way I'd just come and down to Manc Apollo to witness an absolute stunner of a show by ARW.

I love Mancy Town, me. ;D 8)
The keys to happiness

Matt2112

Meeting up with Zoony at Kidderminster for a couple of scoops before we watched The Shaymen win 2-1, ending Kiddy's 14-game unbeaten run at home.  As away days go, this was perfect!
The keys to happiness

zoony

Quote from: Matt2112 on April 01, 2017, 18:48:53 pm
Meeting up with Zoony at Kidderminster for a couple of scoops before we watched The Shaymen win 2-1, ending Kiddy's 14-game unbeaten run at home.  As away days go, this was perfect!

Glad to be part of it mate 😁.

Nïckslïkk2112

The old father is still compos mentis enough to cook up a good Sunday lunch for the family. Even if I do have to do the mashed potatoes...
The new lady in the life of my late sister's husband also turned up with a top notch Tiramisu :)
Legend in my own Mind

Nïckslïkk2112

My devastatingly handsome phizzog appearing on the highlights of yesterdays Tour de Yorkshire stage :)
Legend in my own Mind

Matt2112

My devastatingly fine figure of a blur appearing on the coverage of a downhill bit of yesterday's Tour de Yorkshire stage.
The keys to happiness