Simple Pleasure of the Day - 80

Started by Chris Quartly, November 19, 2015, 19:49:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Google maps/Earth..spend hours exploring... Amazing technological leap from the old Oxford school Atlas.
Everybody's got to evalate from the norm.

pdw1

Great riff filled gig from Anthrax last night.
Scott's wife Pearl was at the side of the stage with their daughter who can't be more than 6 years old.
With a pair of huge ear phone on, their little daughter was head banging along and playing air guitar all gig long.
She's a chip of the old block
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

Fishy

on call finished and off to arran for a long weekend on Friday ...
From the Land of Honest Men.

DavidL

Our team won the pub quiz tonight  :)

zoony

Quote from: DavidL on February 21, 2017, 23:35:46 pm
Our team won the pub quiz tonight  :)

Nice one. I love my quizzing. Got 2 next week.

Matt2112

Little girl's first birthday today. :) Took her to see some real life meerkats!  ;D
The keys to happiness

Richard_2112

My 29th birthday on Thursday and I've been celebrating with a three-day bender which is culminating tonight with my band headlining our biggest show so far at Bradford University
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind. Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines.

Nïckslïkk2112

Quote from: Matt2112 on February 25, 2017, 19:38:03 pm
Little girl's first birthday today. :) Took her to see some real life meerkats!  ;D

So Matthew, you wanted to see some Meerkats...
The wee girl won't remember a thing about this ;)

I can't even remember the boy's first birthday. I think I necked back three bottles of red wine...
Legend in my own Mind

Fishy

From the Land of Honest Men.

Bisto

No good deed goes unpunished!

No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.

DavidL

Those self-aggrandizing luvvies screwing up their big night (obviously nothing was ever going to be able to beat a tale of young gay black fellas in Miami).

Matt2112

Quote from: DavidL on February 27, 2017, 15:11:56 pm
Those self-aggrandizing luvvies screwing up their big night (obviously nothing was ever going to be able to beat a tale of young gay black fellas in Miami).

Hmmm...surely you're not suggesting the Hollywood great and good are overcompensating for last year's OscarsSoWhite controversy?  :o ;)
The keys to happiness

döm

Not much to make me smile in the World of Politics at the moment so I'm really enjoying watching the self-destruction in evidence here...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/27/ukip-open-civil-war-nigel-farage-calls-douglas-carswell-thrown/
You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

DavidL

Quote from: döm on March 01, 2017, 00:50:13 am
Not much to make me smile in the World of Politics at the moment so I'm really enjoying watching the self-destruction in evidence here...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/27/ukip-open-civil-war-nigel-farage-calls-douglas-carswell-thrown/
Bunch of disorganised amateurs. Nevertheless, having set Theresa on the right course, their job is done (be nice to see them continue to take voters from Labour though).

döm

Quote from: DavidL on March 01, 2017, 08:17:16 am
Bunch of disorganised amateurs. Nevertheless, having set Theresa on the right course, their job is done (be nice to see them continue to take voters from Labour though).

Yes, that worked well in Stoke -Brexit Central, apparently !
You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!