Simple Pleasure of the Day - 80

Started by Chris Quartly, November 19, 2015, 19:49:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

BaldiePete

I now have one thing in common with Neil Peart. I've retired :D

DavidL


pdw1

Quote from: BaldiePete on December 02, 2016, 13:47:20 pm
I now have one thing in common with Neil Peart. I've retired :D

Congratulations - are you going to take up Motorcycling?
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

Matt2112

Quote from: BaldiePete on December 02, 2016, 13:47:20 pm
I now have one thing in common with Neil Peart. I've retired :D



Nice, I wish you a long and happy one.  :)
The keys to happiness

BaldiePete


döm

You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Nïckslïkk2112

Quote from: BaldiePete on December 02, 2016, 13:47:20 pm
I now have one thing in common with Neil Peart. I've retired :D

You Bastard >:(

I've got another 14 years to do...

I have one thing in common with Neil Purt, I'm a misanthropic sociopath :)
Legend in my own Mind


Matt2112

It's Monday morning and I'm at work.

Exactly this time one year ago I had just been admitted to hospital having suddenly lost the power down my right hand side and the ability to speak; completely out of the blue, I 'd had a mild stroke.

It's all about perspective, and, on balance (which I didn't have this time a year ago), Monday morning at work just about edges it.  :)
The keys to happiness

DavidL

Quote from: Matt2112 on December 05, 2016, 11:09:40 am
It's Monday morning and I'm at work.

Exactly this time one year ago I had just been admitted to hospital having suddenly lost the power down my right hand side and the ability to speak; completely out of the blue, I 'd had a mild stroke.

It's all about perspective, and, on balance (which I didn't have this time a year ago), Monday morning at work just about edges it.  :)
Glad you've made a good recovery, Matt.  ;)

Matt2112

Quote from: DavidL on December 05, 2016, 12:48:16 pm
Glad you've made a good recovery, Matt.  ;)



Thanks mate, it's as near as dammit 100%.  Youth was on my side...  ;)
The keys to happiness

Oor Wullie

December 06, 2016, 14:14:24 pm #520 Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 15:06:55 pm by Oor Wullie
Going to see the comedian Romesh Ranganathan in Dunfermline tonight.  Looking forward to it. :D
Glasgow - 15/4/1992
London - 8/9/2004
London - 9/9/2004
Birmingham - 11/9/2004
Manchester - 12/9/2004
Glasgow - 14/9/2004
Glasgow - 3/10/2007
Newcastle - 5/10/2007
Sheffield - 6/10/2007
Dublin - 12/5/2011
Glasgow - 14/5/2011
Newcastle - 21/5/2011
Manchester - 22/5/2013
Glasgow - 30/5/2013

Bez

Quote from: Oor Wullie on December 06, 2016, 14:14:24 pm
Going to see the Asian comedian Romesh Ranganathan in Dunfermline tonight.  Looking forward to it. :D


Casual racism there, mate....no need to mention that he's Asian...not saying its deliberate, but these days you need to be careful... ;)
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

The Letter R

Thanks to a good mate who wasn't busy this morning and an ex work colleague who still lets me use her 02 Passcodes I now have tickets for Rainbow and Guns 'n' Roses ..... and a slightly lighter wallet......
Busy weekend 16-17th June

DavidL

Hearing that sales of vinyl have overtaken downloads for the first time  :)

döm

Quote from: DavidL on December 07, 2016, 14:45:23 pm
Hearing that sales of vinyl have overtaken downloads for the first time  :)



I'm sure they were higher when I used to buy vinyl  ;)
You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!