Simple Pleasure of the Day - 80

Started by Chris Quartly, November 19, 2015, 19:49:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonners

The new songs are an abomination

zoony

On a crane instructors course this week. Only had to do 12 hours in total the last 2 days, and will get 2 12hr holidays  back for that.

Matt2112

The keys to happiness

captainkurtz

Anger is a gift.

DavidL

Quote from: Matt2112 on August 17, 2016, 13:23:09 pm
Islamist fruitcake Anjem Choudary is finally behind bars.
Unfortunately it will cost us thousands. Should be bound and gagged, loaded on a C130 and jettisoned above Syria at 20,000ft. Let IS have what's left of him.

zoony

I'm on a crane instructors training course this week, one to one with a tutor called Graham, who is in his early 60s and a really nice bloke. One of the tasks he gave me today was to try and talk to him for about 5 minutes on a hobby or something that I'm interested in. I chose the history of RUSH, and my experience of being a fan of them. After I'd finished, he said I'd spoke well, and he'd found it interesting as he didn't really know a lot about them. When he asked me how long I thought I'd been talking for, I said about 4 minutes. He said try 17!  :o :).

Jonners

Simple Generosity.

Thanks big feller.

Bez

RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

captainkurtz

Tickets in what looks like a nice box in the grand tier of the Albert hall to see Bjork next month and a first class return train ticket in the train ticket sale...
Anger is a gift.

Jonners

Fishy

fish junior 20 today..blimey..where's the time gone..
From the Land of Honest Men.

Nïckslïkk2112

The Guardianista Twitterati have been annoyed by this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-37163416

Good :)
Why are so many people so eager to take umbrage at things that are obviously tongue in cheek jokes? This was just a response to the loathsome EU creating a medal table to put themselves at the top of the Olympics pile. I despair.
Legend in my own Mind

Straight Shooter

Seeing the return of an old 'face'!   :)
"I mean...unbelievable, you're a walking encyclopaedia!" : Rick Wakeman - Planet Rock's 'Tune-Adversity Challenge' 2007.

Bisto

Rewarded myself with a rather gorgeous Bacon Butty! First one in many, many months. 🐷
No good deed goes unpunished!

No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.

Richard_2112

Quote from: Bisto on August 31, 2016, 20:41:41 pm
Rewarded myself with a rather gorgeous Bacon Butty! First one in many, many months. 🐷

Seeing you back on here mate! That's really made my day  :)
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind. Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines.