Simple Pleasure of the Day - 80

Started by Chris Quartly, November 19, 2015, 19:49:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nïckslïkk2112

Tits.

Barely seen a bird in the garden - apart from House Sparrows - for weeks, yet this morning I opened the curtains to see a posse of Long Tailed Tits fly up the garden, followed by a mixed flock of Blue/Great/Coal tits.
Better restock the feeders :)
Legend in my own Mind

Bez

"Man jobs" completed : changed batterioes in alarm siren (ladder job), fixed home WiFi issues, paid credit card from holiday, completed "transport consultation" for county council proposed changes (2 hours wading through a shite document)
Sky engineer due in next couple of hours to "fix" issues with Sky Q (avoid Sky Q like the plague if you have a choice - addiitonal detail available on request)
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

Slim

David Davis' speech at Leave Means Leave - extremely statesmanlike and commendably direct.

And to Macron: "If you think you can bully our country, what I would do is recommend you read some history books"  ;)

zoony

Quote from: Slim on September 22, 2018, 17:09:11 pm
David Davis' speech at Leave Means Leave - extremely statesmanlike and commendably direct.

And to Macron: "If you think you can bully our country, what I would do is recommend you read some history books"  ;)

Like it 🙂.

Nick

Davis Statesmanlike?..Ha hahahahah. 
Everybody's got to evalate from the norm.

döm

Quote from: Slim on September 22, 2018, 17:09:11 pm

Playing to the home crowd (as was Macton in sll probability), adding nothing to the debate except belligerence. Pointless, both the speech and David Davis in general..
You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Nick

Nïckslïkk2112

Keir Starmer? Statemsnlike??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that's just for his hair!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For his Statemanliness!!!!!!
Legend in my own Mind

Bez

Off to France for a few days with Pudders tomorrow....trolling round battlefields
The downside is that I'll be missing the Ryder cup (schoolboy error on my part) and Eucon (that I was planning on attending this year)
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

zoony

Becoming a grandad. My eldest son, Brads fiancee, Maisie gave birth to Ezra Blaine Stevens at 2-58 this morning, weighing in at 8 pounds 10 ounces. We're all over the moon.

captainkurtz

Anger is a gift.

Nick

Congratulations Zoony - never to young to get them listening to Rush!

pdw1

Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

döm

Great news Zoony!

Rush fans as grandparents! Wouldn't have thought it possible when I started listening to them!
You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

DavidL

Quote from: zoony on September 27, 2018, 14:54:58 pm
Becoming a grandad. My eldest son, Brads fiancee, Maisie gave birth to Ezra Blaine Stevens at 2-58 this morning, weighing in at 8 pounds 10 ounces. We're all over the moon.
Congratulations!