Simple Pleasure of the Day - 80

Started by Chris Quartly, November 19, 2015, 19:49:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Letter R

Quote from: zoony on December 18, 2015, 12:34:33 pm
Standing next to Robert Plant in Sainsburys at Kidderminster yesterday. I'm sure he was going to ask me if I was Zoony, but then clammed up.

He must of had a Custard Pie in his basket surely.........

Matt2112

30 week scan all good - can enjoy our Christmas now (severe diabetic hypos permitting). :)
The keys to happiness

DavidL

Enjoying listening to vinyl through Tom Evans Microgroove phono stage. My latest s/h purchase from ebay is making me want to listen to every one of my LP collection without stopping until reaching Eliminator.
:D

Nïckslïkk2112

A bit of a strange one, but my mum's obituary was the first one in the local rag.
She'd have liked that, as it was always the first page she turned to to see which of her contemporaries had passed away.
Legend in my own Mind<br /><br />

Not enough war
Not enough famine
Not enough suffering
Not enough natural selection

Bez

A trip to the pub with the juniors....a couple of bottles of red for me and numerous pintage for them before moving on....just a few jobs to complete before an early night and a late morning....have a good one everybody....
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

zoony

Always plenty of pickings to be had today. Cashews, Roses, bacon off the turkey and a prawn cocktail. Roll on lunch time  :).

Neph

In 1978 I received Hemispheres and 2112 for my Christmas. Today, 37 years later, I received the Signals blu-ray, there is a certain joy in that continuation.
#herewego10inarow

JonL

Playing Piece of Mind. The same copy I got on this day in 1983, when I was 12, same age as Isaac is now.
Wonder how many of his presents from this year will still be around in 32 years.
The lenses inside of me that paint the world black. The pools of poison, the scarlet mist, that spill over into rage.

zoony

A nice family day, no falling out or arguments.

JonL

Getting a very cheap, but thoughtful present from the in laws. Abut 40 albums they had in the back if a cupboard. Some really nice albums in great nick, and, bizarrely, a Pearl Jam and green Tesla 12" that used to belong to me.
The lenses inside of me that paint the world black. The pools of poison, the scarlet mist, that spill over into rage.

pdw1

Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

zoony

Hangover free after the usual raucous boxing day family party at the brother in laws house.

NeilP

Bez

All done.....until next year that is. Now breathe
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

Matt2112

Popped to Tesco to replenish my beer stock and serendipitously chanced upon a damaged box of 18 cans of Stella for a paltry £6.50...that'll do. :)
The keys to happiness