Simple Pleasure of the Day - 80

Started by Chris Quartly, November 19, 2015, 19:49:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bisto

Thanks Richard 😊....and Straight Shooter...(if you meant me too?)

Its a bit quieter than I remember it...inevitable I suppose given the band's retirement and Facebook's Borg stylee assimilation of all human life.
No good deed goes unpunished!

No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.

Straight Shooter

Quote from: Bisto on August 31, 2016, 22:56:38 pm
Thanks Richard 😊....and Straight Shooter...(if you meant me too?)

Its a bit quieter than I remember it...inevitable I suppose given the band's retirement and Facebook's Borg stylee assimilation of all human life.

I certainly did mate!  ;)

Forever grateful for encouraging a look-see at Blackberry Smoke  :)
"I mean...unbelievable, you're a walking encyclopaedia!" : Rick Wakeman - Planet Rock's 'Tune-Adversity Challenge' 2007.

Bisto

Glad to be of service...however small.  :D
Thanks for the welcome guys!  :)

No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.

Matt2112

Good to see those wry turns of phrase still present and correct! :)

Yes, very pleased at your return here mate.

Not much has happened really...sure, I had a stroke and a baby daughter, but those little things aside...  ;D
The keys to happiness

Bisto

September 01, 2016, 03:00:09 am #424 Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 03:01:56 am by Bisto
Thanks! It must have been the proverbial rollercoaster of emotions for you and your family. Glad you made such a quick recovery. Ya know I blame (trying to keep up with) ARH's liver for all my health problems and drinking based insecurities.

Bez

Definitely quieter, there's probably only a dozen regular posters these days...
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

The Letter R

Bisto

Bisto

A dozen? Blimey!  :o Any idea how much it costs to keep the site running?

Bez

Quote from: Bisto on September 01, 2016, 09:50:51 am
A dozen? Blimey!  :o Any idea how much it costs to keep the site running?

£60 odd quid every couple of years I think....we had a recent renewal and a few peeps stuck a few quid in...
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

Nïckslïkk2112

Got a jacket in the sale at M&S for £44 was £129

Nice to get a genuine bargain and I don't half look good in it. Then again I look good in anything :)

Oh and also my one day holiday in Costa del Brum.
Legend in my own Mind

Fishy

International Air show on my doorstep just about..blimey that Typhoon was bloody loud...
From the Land of Honest Men.

zoony

Bisto

Nïckslïkk2112

Because it's Chatsworth Country Fair, we got the Red Arrows flying slap bang over the top of our house :)
Legend in my own Mind