Previous topic - Next topic

Jonners

The new songs are an abomination

Matt2112

Nice one Rob, it's your round mate...  ;) ;D
The keys to happiness

Bez

Quote from: zoony on January 22, 2016, 15:59:39 pm
Just had a letter from work offering me a promotion I was interviewed for last week. I've accepted the position of deputy section leader on our line from the end of Feb when we go on a 4 shift system. It's an extra £1650 a year, so happy days  :).

Congrats mate, good uplift as well....I assume that you can still work overtime ?
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

pdw1

Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

NeilP

colinbrown69

Quote from: zoony on January 22, 2016, 15:59:39 pm
Just had a letter from work offering me a promotion I was interviewed for last week. I've accepted the position of deputy section leader on our line from the end of Feb when we go on a 4 shift system. It's an extra £1650 a year, so happy days  :).

Happy days indeed Rob,

well done,

I'm off to check my Euro millions ticket,

cheers, Colin
green man...................wembley 8th sep
prem lodge...................n.e.c 11th sept
moon under water.........m.e.n 12 sept
solid rock.....................s.e.c.c 14th sept

Suddenly - You were gone from all the lives you left your mark upon
I remember - How we talked and drank into the misty dawn
Ian

zoony

zoony

Quote from: Bez on January 22, 2016, 18:10:09 pm
Congrats mate, good uplift as well....I assume that you can still work overtime ?

Yes mate, there will be holiday cover, and as I'll have to know more jobs there will be opportunities to do some while training. At the moment I work a 3 shift system Monday to Friday, 8hr shifts. Our new pattern will be two 12hr days followed by two 12hr nights, and then 4 "rest" days before starting the cycle again. As we get a good hike in shift allowance on our new pattern, my flat top line will be up by £400 a month.

zoony

Wendy is in a happy mood today as she's off to see the strictly come dancing show at Birmingham tonight.

Bez

Quote from: zoony on January 23, 2016, 15:30:35 pm
Yes mate, there will be holiday cover, and as I'll have to know more jobs there will be opportunities to do some while training. At the moment I work a 3 shift system Monday to Friday, 8hr shifts. Our new pattern will be two 12hr days followed by two 12hr nights, and then 4 "rest" days before starting the cycle again. As we get a good hike in shift allowance on our new pattern, my flat top line will be up by £400 a month.

Nice....
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

captainkurtz

Picked up a load of singed prints from the framers today.  I tend to go in there twice a year with various signed lithographs and prints...Collected 3, paid for them and got home. Then realised there was a 4th (laddie's grade 2 piano certificate) that I'd forgotten about...went back, woman who runs the place refused payment for it - said it was a housewarming present...

I was stunned.  How kind.
Anger is a gift.

Jonners

Quote from: captainkurtz on January 26, 2016, 23:21:19 pm
Picked up a load of singed prints from the framers today.  I tend to go in there twice a year with various signed lithographs and prints...Collected 3, paid for them and got home. Then realised there was a 4th (laddie's grade 2 piano certificate) that I'd forgotten about...went back, woman who runs the place refused payment for it - said it was a housewarming present...

I was stunned.  How kind.

Probably a bit embarrassed because she had burned them....

captainkurtz

...and some very kind soul on here got in touch, did me a massive favour and saved me an absolute fortune.

Top man!
Anger is a gift.

Jonners

Fuzzy

Quote from: Jonners on January 29, 2016, 10:54:49 am
Jesus Christ, this has just made me cry in the office. Im a bloody wreck at the moment:-

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/kiss-legend-gene-simmons-grants-critically-ill-teens-final-wish/

Never a great fan of Simmons, but gone up in my estimation after reading this.  :'(
Money, it's a gas