Simple Pleasure of the Day - 80

Started by Chris Quartly, November 19, 2015, 19:49:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

zoony

Delighted to announce that grandchild number 2 is on the way. My son, Brad and his fiancee, Maisie went for their second scan yesterday, and all is well with a little brother or sister for Ezra due on around the 13th of April next year 🙂.

pdw1

Quote from: zoony on November 19, 2019, 19:32:33 pmDelighted to announce that grandchild number 2 is on the way. My son, Brad and his fiancee, Maisie went for their second scan yesterday, and all is well with a little brother or sister for Ezra due on around the 13th of April next year 🙂.
congratulations grandad  :)
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

The Letter R

Quote from: zoony on November 19, 2019, 19:32:33 pmDelighted to announce that grandchild number 2 is on the way. My son, Brad and his fiancee, Maisie went for their second scan yesterday, and all is well with a little brother or sister for Ezra due on around the 13th of April next year 🙂.
Nice one Rob - congratulations to all.

DavidL

Congrats!

zoony

Matt2112

Congrats Rob, doesn't seem five minutes since your first grand child was born. :)
The keys to happiness

Matt2112

The news that pound shop U2 coat tail-hangers Coldplay are to quit touring for a couple of years "for the good of the planet".

Atonal warbler Chris "Air Miles" Martin is more correct with that statement than he realises isn't he.
The keys to happiness

DavidL

Quote from: Matt2112 on November 21, 2019, 09:20:42 amThe news that pound shop U2 coat tail-hangers Coldplay are to quit touring for a couple of years "for the good of the planet".

Atonal warbler Chris "Air Miles" Martin is more correct with that statement than he realises isn't he.
;D ;D ;D

captainkurtz

Anger is a gift.

zoony

Quote from: Matt2112 on November 20, 2019, 19:19:19 pmCongrats Rob, doesn't seem five minutes since your first grand child was born. :)
I know mate, Ezra will only be 19 months old when the new arrival comes.

The Letter R

Quote from: Matt2112 on November 21, 2019, 09:20:42 amThe news that pound shop U2 coat tail-hangers Coldplay are to quit touring for a couple of years "for the good of the planet".

I am sure a special slot at Glasto 2020 awaits......

Matt2112

Quote from: The Letter R on November 21, 2019, 13:48:43 pmI am sure a special slot at Glasto 2020 awaits......
Please no; they've got Macca on apparently, let's not ruin things.
The keys to happiness

Slim

Slim

I used to defend Coldplay but I must admit their stuff this last 10 years or so has been bland and nondescript. But here's a good one, just for balance:

Slim

Wow just checked and that album is over 17 years old now! Where does the time go?? I'm having that as Minor Annoyance of the Day as well.