Simple Pleasure of the Day - 80

Started by Chris Quartly, November 19, 2015, 19:49:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt2112

January 15, 2016, 16:18:04 pm #135 Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 02:06:50 am by Matt2112
Quote from: TerrBerr on January 15, 2016, 13:39:25 pm

Nah, it was the prospect of R50 in Belfast I think!  ;D

Yes, and that!  ;D
The keys to happiness

Fishy

just glad its the fecking weekend tbh...
From the Land of Honest Men.

Bez

One from yesterday....cancelling my "Amazon Prime free month's trial" in the office and announcing a successful action and then seeing the faces of not one, but two, others who had missed their deadlines  ;D
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

Richard_2112

Eagerly awaiting my band's first gig of the year tonight!
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind. Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines.

Straight Shooter

6 goals past Motherwell at Tynecastle   :)
"I mean...unbelievable, you're a walking encyclopaedia!" : Rick Wakeman - Planet Rock's 'Tune-Adversity Challenge' 2007.

zoony

Looking forward to a day off tomorrow, and seeing Bravado in the evening. I've done 62 hours OT already this month.

pdw1

Afternoon at the rugby.
Watch Saracens vs Ulster in the freezing cold.
Good game and we were surrounded by well lubricated Ulster fans.
It was like being surrounded by hundreds of loud Rons.
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

zoony

Just had a free broadband check up by a Talk Talk engineer, and he set a new router up and an extension box for Brad who has his room in the loft. Everything working fine with good speeds.

Fishy

Quote from: zoony on January 21, 2016, 14:18:17 pm
Just had a free broadband check up by a Talk Talk engineer, and he set a new router up and an extension box for Brad who has his room in the loft. Everything working fine with good speeds.

Hope he showed you some id... probably a hacker....
From the Land of Honest Men.

Jonners

Quote from: zoony on January 21, 2016, 14:18:17 pm

Im just amazed anyone still uses Talk Talk. Possibly the worst company on the planet
The new songs are an abomination

Matt2112

Quote from: Jonners on January 21, 2016, 14:55:09 pm
Im just amazed anyone still uses Talk Talk. Possibly the worst company on the planet

They're certainly up (or down) there.  Classic example of a shockingly poor supplier with almost-too-good-to-be-true introductory deals to lure in unsuspecting new customers, only to shaft them with some of the worst customer service the industry has ever seen.  I should know, I've been there.  :-\
The keys to happiness

zoony

Quote from: Fishy on January 21, 2016, 14:45:51 pm
Hope he showed you some id... probably a hacker....

Lol. He was legit and very good mate.

zoony

Quote from: Jonners on January 21, 2016, 14:55:09 pm

I'm with them as they took over AOL mate, who I've been with for 12 years. Never had any real problems with them to be fair.

zoony

Just had a letter from work offering me a promotion I was interviewed for last week. I've accepted the position of deputy section leader on our line from the end of Feb when we go on a 4 shift system. It's an extra £1650 a year, so happy days  :).

captainkurtz

Anger is a gift.