The Labour Party Leadership Election of 2020

Started by Slim, December 15, 2019, 11:17:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bisto

Quote from: rufus the dawg on Yesterday at 11:14:02And lets not get in to men making unnecessary sexual advances at her and when she refused made her life hell at work.

Yes, let's not. I'm sure she wouldn't want you discussing that with a bunch of strangers that she is probably never likely to meet...I  probably worked in the wrong industries in the wrong Industries as I've never witnessed this myself but I'm sure it does happen.
No good deed goes unpunished!

No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.

rufus the dawg

Quote from: Nïckslïkk2112 on Yesterday at 13:30:09To précis Bisto: You can't change the past, you can try and change the future.
Yes I agree with you both.

rufus the dawg

Quote from: Nïckslïkk2112 on Yesterday at 13:36:49In fact, being as they'll have contributed less than men and will live longer, they should wait even longer.
no sorry I disagree with you about waspi women- the case is being bought because women
1.were held back by men-male privilege back in the late 70s and 80s
2.did not go to work/university because at the time women were meant to be stay at home and look after children
3.and when they did go to work they were behind the men in advancement of jobs
4.and were paid less because they were women.
5. My wife contributed more than enough

zoony

Nandy now out of the running. Just saying to get back on topic...

Nïckslïkk2112

Quote from: rufus the dawg on Yesterday at 17:11:272.did not go to work/university because at the time women were meant to be stay at home and look after children

Yes, exactly. Women are meant to stay at home and look after the children. Men do not have functioning breasts. Men do the not have the patience to deal with rugrats.
Legend in my own Mind

DavidL

Quote from: zoony on Yesterday at 22:06:28Nandy now out of the running. Just saying to get back on topic...
That's their best hope gone then..........good! ;D

DavidL

Quote from: zoony on Yesterday at 22:06:28Nandy now out of the running. Just saying to get back on topic...
I think you meant Jess Phillips. Mandy is still in....damn!