Annoyance of the Day - 69

Started by Dixkot, August 19, 2014, 11:56:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidL

Quote from: Matt2112 on October 11, 2019, 20:09:59 pmDyson vacuum cleaners. They look snazzy but are actually sh!te vacuum cleaners.  ::)
They don't make good cars either ;D

rufus the dawg

Quote from: Matt2112 on October 11, 2019, 20:09:59 pmDyson vacuum cleaners. They look snazzy but are actually sh!te vacuum cleaners.  ::)
Get a Miele. Brilliant

rufus the dawg

Quote from: Nïckslïkk2112 on October 09, 2019, 20:43:15 pmThere has been no recent austerity, neither did it cause Brexit.
Ask those who live through real austerity - WWII and immediately post war - what austerity is and why it has no bearing on Brexit. Thank you.
http://wrap.warwick.ac.uk/106313/7/WRAP-did-austerity-cause-Brexit-Fetzer-2018.pdf

Trust this this more than the daily heil

Nïckslïkk2112

Quote from: rufus the dawg on October 11, 2019, 22:01:28 pmhttp://wrap.warwick.ac.uk/106313/7/WRAP-did-austerity-cause-Brexit-Fetzer-2018.pdf

Trust this this more than the daily heil
THERE WAS NO AUSTERITY!!!!

Gideon called cutbacks "Austerity" to make it look like he was being tough. Once again, ask people who lived through WWII and the post war years about austerity - or the Greeks. If their had been real austerity all the bloody tattoo parlours would have shut, although the scum of today would probably prioritise a new tattoo over eating...
Legend in my own Mind

DavidL

Quote from: Nïckslïkk2112 on October 11, 2019, 22:59:53 pmTHERE WAS NO AUSTERITY!!!!

Gideon called cutbacks "Austerity" to make it look like he was being tough. Once again, ask people who lived through WWII and the post war years about austerity - or the Greeks. If their had been real austerity all the bloody tattoo parlours would have shut, although the scum of today would probably prioritise a new tattoo over eating...
Tattoo artists on public transport, I say! Take their minds off eating junk food.

rufus the dawg

zoony

Got a stinking cold, but thankfully it held off long enough so as to not to spoil EUCON for me.

rufus the dawg

Lending cds to people who don't give them back.

Counterparts is missing and I know who's got it but they have moved.

Nïckslïkk2112

Quote from: rufus the dawg on October 14, 2019, 15:37:04 pmCounterparts is missing and I know who's got it but they have moved.
Well, I'm sure they'll have left it where they used to live. It isn't something you'd take with you :)
Legend in my own Mind

DavidL

Lewis Hamilton. Expressing concern for the planet and demanding we all go vegan to save the planet. You earn a living driving a Formula One car, you idiot!

zoony

Quote from: DavidL on October 16, 2019, 14:44:49 pmLewis Hamilton. Expressing concern for the planet and demanding we all go vegan to save the planet. You earn a living driving a Formula One car, you idiot!
Yes, and travelling around in a private jet. Class 1 hypocrite.

The Letter R

Quote from: DavidL on October 16, 2019, 14:44:49 pmLewis Hamilton. Expressing concern for the planet and demanding we all go vegan to save the planet. You earn a living driving a Formula One car, you idiot!
Some people need to take a good look at their own lifestyles before lecturing everyone else........maybe he should off load those 15 cars he owns and stop using that tow truck to take them back to the garage once he's been for a spin in one.....oh and give up F1, donate all his wealth to renewable energy research and planetary sustainability - then and only then start commenting on what he thinks others should do.......

https://www.autoblog.com/2018/08/02/lewis-hamilton-owns-15-cars-uses-tow-trucks/?guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAI_9C3rNI5hi5tdqagPo7zA32GEGTbknVrdNkYCLj-CROximCGF_3Y06Jn6AP50WMM3ty8x_6i09SDqqeg8SliloxpzWePNJXVhvZ_qohItK_OiELSf1CDqc-vKl8VV5M944e85RXFhj7W9k8iAhf3Xfaf27VrVcuO1Y_b8wfjAC&guccounter=2