Hair

Started by Nick, April 02, 2020, 20:46:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

How's everyone's hair doing? No cuts for a while so are we all growing it long with whatever we have left or planning some DIY classic cuts?
Everybody's got to evalate from the norm.

Richard_2112

Mine is about 2/3 of the way down my back now and in desperate need of a trim cause I'm getting some bad split ends. Although I haven't started losing it yet which is a small mercy but bound to happen at some point
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind. Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines.

Matt2112

The lady of the household has worked as a stylist in her time so she trims mine - if only to prevent me from regrowing my irresistible 80s mullet. :)
The keys to happiness

captainkurtz

Mines shit.  Seriously considering a Mohawk.  Always fancied one (big Taxi Driver fan).  No seems a good time.

You toykin to me?
Anger is a gift.

Nïckslïkk2112

Had mine hacked back the Saturday before "Lockdown" I'll be alright for a few months yet.
Legend in my own Mind

DavidL

Starting to get to the point where I will probably have to get my wife to shave it. I haven't had it shaved for about 4 years. It was only a matter of time anyway as the 'solar panel' grows steadily larger ;D

zoony

Me and the wife have our hair trimmed by a mobile hairdresser at home every 6 weeks. The next appointment was due on the 20th of this month, so that will be going out of the window. I see both of my sons have done their own with the clippers, grade one. This may be my option before much longer then!

pdw1

Quote from: zoony on Yesterday at 09:56:52Me and the wife have our hair trimmed by a mobile hairdresser at home every 6 weeks. The next appointment was due on the 20th of this month, so that will be going out of the window. I see both of my sons have done their own with the clippers, grade one. This may be my option before much longer then!
I think you would look good as a long haired hippy  ;D
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown