• Welcome to The National Midday Sun. Please login or sign up.

my band Spunjacked released a few new tunes

Started by vitalsigns318, August 03, 2015, 15:12:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

vitalsigns318

My band Spunjacked will be releasing their debut album in the near future...we have a few tunes up on  https://www.reverbnation.com/spunjacked

The first one is a song that my husband/songwriting partner, David G.,  wrote with his friend who has passed away, Brian Boone, it is called "Nikki", the other two songs "Merlyn's Opus" was a song that I, Lori Lynn, wrote and "One Last Time" was written by David G. and Bill W.  These two songs have a prog rock feel and are part of a bigger story.

Hope that you enjoy them...

Fishy

From the Land of Honest Men.

Nïckslïkk2112

Legend in my own Mind

Fishy

JonL

The lenses inside of me that paint the world black. The pools of poison, the scarlet mist, that spill over into rage.

Fishy

August 19, 2015, 14:37:49 pm #5 Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 14:39:25 pm by Fishy
and here's the band

vitalsigns318

When I found t-n-m-s a few years ago, I was pleasantly surprised and thoroughly enjoyed your interaction and sense of humor. I thank you for all of your support in my artistic endeavors. Thank you, you guys are awesome!
                                                                                                                      Lori