Author Topic: Windows 10  (Read 2404 times)

Dave64K

• TNMS Member
  • Keown does General Thade
Re: Windows 10
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2015, 08:59:24 AM »
Internet Explorer gets replaced by Edge in the update but there should be an option in Edge to import your bookmarks from Explorer, Chrome, Firefox etc
How could you expect me to live without you? One cannot become accustomed to the loss of happiness.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away

The Letter R

• TNMS Management
  • TNMS Member
  • If you want something done right...just forget it.
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2015, 12:14:08 PM »
Internet Explorer gets replaced by Edge in the update but there should be an option in Edge to import your bookmarks from Explorer, Chrome, Firefox etc
OK - Thanks Dave - yes we did see that Edge seemed to have replaced it, not sure why - will have a longer look tonight to see if an option exists to import bookmarks.
Cheers.

Norwegian

• TNMS Management
  • TNMS Member
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2015, 13:57:18 PM »
got a new laptop 2 days ago, and it came with an update to W10

I updated at once, not noticed anything yet, except the Edge-thingy, but then again I know less than a little about computers...
"Information does not kill you" - FZ

Richard_2112

• TNMS Member
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2015, 01:13:43 AM »
I got the free upgrade and have had no problems. In fact the only thing giving me grief at the minute is the new version of itunes which totally wiped all my libraries and has erased the file info on a load of my songs! I've had that same itunes library for 10 years and built up loads of playlists and their advice - just start all over again!
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind. Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines.

Jonners

• Basement
  • TNMS Member
  • Give me strength.....
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2015, 15:51:51 PM »
Noticed Youtube playing up a bit, so stopped using Edge and went back to IE, and all is good again
The new songs are an abomination