Surprise in soundchecks...

Started by Stewart, May 22, 2015, 13:56:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NeilP

Jonners

Really good

Makes me even more perplexed by the utter slop bucket that is most of set 1 when they can pull this little gem out of the vaults and do such a good job of it

Where is Afterimage, Cold Fire, Chemistry, The Weapon etc {insert your own mostly ignored favourites here}

The new songs are an abomination

NeilP

Set 1 was pretty decent on the Friday ACC gig I thought seeing it was a retrospective... really pleasant surprise

Thailand Express

NeilP

Thailand Express

Losing It just played again in Newark with Jonathan Dinklage from the Clockwork Angels Ensemble (I think I read an interview with him where he said he could play it, so maybe he's realised a long term ambition there 8) )...

Matt2112

Arse twat bollocks.  Why didn't I just click on "Confirm" all those months ago?  And the other week.  ::)
The keys to happiness

Craig Smith

His visions lifelike and full of imagination,
it's strange to think they came from such a tiny head.

Thailand Express

Ben Mink returned last night for the final (ever? :-\ ) Canadian show in Vancouver...

NeilP

nice touch, Lucy will have been chuffed

Dave64K

Dinklage did the final Losing It in LA on the last night of the R40 tour

https://youtu.be/BJTpZt6t_Ec
How could you expect me to live without you? One cannot become accustomed to the loss of happiness.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away

GlezgaRed

So how many times did they play Losing It, was it six ?
New York
Newark
Toronto x 2
Vancouver
Los Angeles
Glasgow 1988, 1992, 2004, 2007, 2011, 2013
Prague 2004
Stockholm 2007
Dublin 2011
Newcastle 2011
Manchester 2013
Amsterdam 2013
Koln 2013
Berlin 2013
Vancouver 2015
Seattle 2015
Portland 2015

NeilP

TO was one only, the second night

Dave64K

How could you expect me to live without you? One cannot become accustomed to the loss of happiness.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away