Author Topic: The Company Watchdog Thread  (Read 10157 times)

Matt2112

• TNMS Member
  • RISE FROM THE ASHES
    • The Fringe
Re: The Company Watchdog Thread
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2015, 11:48:34 AM »
Vodafone have been top of the table for complaints against them for well over a year now.

They're the absolute worst of the worst, in my experience.  I had a very strong case to take them to court for blatant fraud, but I got to the point where I just couldn't stand dealing with them any more.  They just have no shame whatsoever; they're a hideous, detestable outfit. :-\
HYFTOUR30

Fishy

• TNMS Member
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2016, 14:47:04 PM »
Vodaphone.. stupid bastards can't even get a new phone delivered as promised by today... stupid fecking c***s...
From the Land of Honest Men.

Matt2112

• TNMS Member
  • RISE FROM THE ASHES
    • The Fringe
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2016, 15:26:01 PM »
Vodaphone.. stupid bastards can't even get a new phone delivered as promised by today... stupid fecking c***s...

I'd sack em off, mate.  :-\
HYFTOUR30

Fishy

• TNMS Member
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2016, 16:11:01 PM »
Now Friday..ffs apparently there was a problem after the order was put thru.. so why did the c*** i spoke to yesterday assure me all was Ok and it would be here by today.. lying c***ing fecktard... 

DavidL

• TNMS Member
  • Music by Lee and Lifeson, Lyrics by Peart
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2016, 18:03:06 PM »
lying c***ing fecktard...
Yeah, seems to have been a major birth defect about a quarter of a century ago - the world's full of the c***s now.  >:(

Fishy

• TNMS Member
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2016, 13:45:08 PM »
Now Friday..ffs apparently there was a problem after the order was put thru.. so why did the c*** i spoke to yesterday assure me all was Ok and it would be here by today.. lying c***ing fecktard...

scratch that..failed again.. now tomorrow maybe.. fecking c***ing feckers...

Matt2112

• TNMS Member
  • RISE FROM THE ASHES
    • The Fringe
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2016, 14:31:43 PM »
Another name and shame for the blacklist: ordered a cot and mattress from Toys/Babies R Us three weeks ago, paying extra for Saturday delivery.

Long story kind of short:

The Saturday after comes and we take delivery of the mattress, but not the cot, even though they are on the same delivery note and have identical tracking numbers etc.  Delivery man is of course utterly oblivious and simply doing his rounds.

Several emails to BRUs Customer Service that promise a 24-hour turnaround yield nothing.  Ringing the store simply gets you fobbed off to Customer Services.  After a bit of digging, because there are absolutely no other options offered by BRUs other than an email address that simply spits out automated replies with false promises on them, we are told by a former dissatisfied customer that you can ring an obscure and not at all advertised customer services number.  Doing this apparently secret method, we're informed the cot has been "lost in the system", so we arrange a day for re-delivery.

The re-delivery date comes and goes, with Indie Lady waiting at home all day to accept it, which obviously turns out to be a complete waste of time.

One phone call later, after profuse apologies from the BRus Secret Customer Services Dept, another re-delivery date is arranged, being their third and final chance to get this seemingly insurmountable task of dispatching and delivering a f#cking cot correct.

A few days before we're expecting the cot, from completely out of the blue, Indie Lady gets a phone call at work from an unprofessionally irate and rude delivery driver with a cot, asking why no-one is at home to accept delivery of what turns out to be the original cot that we'd earlier been told had been lost in the system.  So he's sent away with a flea in his ear, and yet another follow-up call to BRUs has them once again apologizing profusely, but insisting a re-ordered cot will be delivered on the (third) day we'd re-arranged.

That day is today - as I write this, we still await delivery.

Throughout this three week debacle, BRUs and whichever cowboys keep botching their deliveries have been a classic case of "the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing".  The dispatching, tracking and delivery system and the treatment of us as customers has mostly been utterly disgraceful from the outset.  Naturally we have submitted a complaint (the sole response so far being an automated acknowledgment email with the usual false turnaround promise on it - quelle surprise!).  If this is how Toys/Babies R Us treat their customers - especially expectant parents - then they can go swivel.  Shambolic outfit.  >:( >:(

UPDATE: Missus phoned them again (since they don't provide any tracking or delivery information of any sort) and they've now advised it's going take another day. FFS  >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 16:36:30 PM by Matt2112 »
HYFTOUR30

Fishy

• TNMS Member
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2016, 11:33:24 AM »
scratch that..failed again.. now tomorrow maybe.. fecking c***ing feckers...

failed again..... useless fecking morons...

Fishy

• TNMS Member
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2016, 09:38:59 AM »
failed again..... useless fecking morons...

no amount of shouting at these pricks does any good.. they have to be the most incompetent, useless feckctards i have ever come across... oh and surprise surprise still no phone in sight...

Fishy

• TNMS Member
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2016, 12:58:10 PM »
oh God this is getting very strange... another web chat shouting match yesterday and then gave up on that and got thru to some poor bastard who guaranteed that i would have a phone by today... however late yesterday this phone appears out of the blue.... on checking the original order it still has it as unconfirmed so not exactly sure wtf is going on... played dumb this morning to enquire about the phone to be told the same story as Ive been getting all week namely.. order hasn't gone thru.. we;ll get the "superuser" team... (vodafone are neither super nor a team !!!) to sort this out and get the phone to you tomorrow... i think i may have about 3 or 4 new phones coming to me at this rate... fecking idiots the lot of them...

Matt2112

• TNMS Member
  • RISE FROM THE ASHES
    • The Fringe
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2016, 14:22:12 PM »
Well, our cot arrived at the fourth time of asking.  ::)

Left a - ahem - quite critical message on the Babies R Us Facebook page for all to see.  Got a message back asking me to message them privately.  Let's see what they have to say for themselves...
HYFTOUR30

Fishy

• TNMS Member
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2016, 09:48:46 AM »
another handset duly arrived...

captainkurtz

• Basement
  • TNMS Member
  • blah, blah, blah, whatever.
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2016, 15:14:47 PM »
Scottish Power.
c***s.
Anger is a gift.

Fishy

• TNMS Member
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2016, 16:16:40 PM »
BT

complete morons...

Matt2112

• TNMS Member
  • RISE FROM THE ASHES
    • The Fringe
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2016, 10:26:53 AM »
Scottish Power have sent a letter demanding final settlement of an amount for which I set up an ongoing payment schedule last year.  An amount that accumulated while they made a complete botch job of my account over a two-year period and resulted in the ombudsman ruling against them.  Hmmm...email reply sent with a threat of (yet another) complaint.  ::)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 10:29:28 AM by Matt2112 »
HYFTOUR30