Pre-sale today?

Started by Chris Quartly, January 23, 2015, 14:25:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt2112

Quote from: Jonners on January 29, 2015, 17:30:11 pm
I would pay £100 definitely for the HYF experience again

Never has a DVD/Video done a concert such an injustice as ASOH.

From a sonically outstanding gig, with bass pedals and drums that nearly made me have a rectal prolapse, and a light and video production that was second to none, they turned it into a snooze fest where the PA sounded like a Bontempi girls first keyboard, and where it looks like they had cleaned the camera lenses with used Vaseline.

;D ;D ;D
The keys to happiness

Dave64K

At least the $CAD v £GBP exchange rate will help with pricing in Canada. Went above £1=$1.90 yesterday
How could you expect me to live without you? One cannot become accustomed to the loss of happiness.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away

Norwegian

Quote from: Jonners on January 29, 2015, 17:30:11 pm
I would pay £100 definitely for the HYF experience again

Never has a DVD/Video done a concert such an injustice as ASOH.

From a sonically outstanding gig, with bass pedals and drums that nearly made me have a rectal prolapse, and a light and video production that was second to none, they turned it into a snooze fest where the PA sounded like a Bontempi girls first keyboard, and where it looks like they had cleaned the camera lenses with used Vaseline.

post of the month :D
"Information does not kill you" - FZ

Chris Quartly

Madison Square Garden possibly sold out, no tickets coming up anymore (I managed to get a ticket in the first block towards the back, it'll do).
Last.fm playlist of previous 7 days:<br /><br /><br />Q's Comps<br /><br />Some Other Suckers Parade

hygge

What a f'****g fiasco  >:(
I tried to get tickets for the two Toronto shows and the gig in Montreal.
My two youngest daughters an me each had their own computer and was searching for tickets exactly when they were released.
I managed to get row 7 for Toronto 1 and row 10 for Toronto 2 and finally row 8 for Montreal and I was so extremely content with that until I tried to check out.
I chose the delivery option UPS International (Western Europe) but the ordering system told me it was a mismatch between the selected delivery option and my selected country (Sweden).
I tried every other delivery option but with no luck.
Just got a personal message from a Finnish guy on this forum who had experienced the same thing.
What a farse. I had great tickets for all the shows but I couldn't manage to buy them.
If the boys come to Yurp I hope for God's sake that another company handles the ticket sales.
I'm so freaking frustrated, disapponted and angry right now.
Thankfully I have a trip to Rome in three weeks that hopefully can help me forget this.
>:( >:( >:(
2004-Glasgow SECC
2004-Globe Arena Row 1 (Lerxst)
2007-Glasgow SECC Row 2
2007-Newcastle Row 1 (Geddy)
2007-Sheffield Row 11
2007-Oslo Row 14
2007-Globe Arena Row 3 (Lerxst)
2011-Globe Arena Row 1 (Lerxst)
2011-Malmö Row 6
2011-Dublin Standing
2011-Glasgow Row 1 (Lerxst)

Exiled Yorkie

Quote from: Chris Quartly on January 30, 2015, 15:18:55 pm
Madison Square Garden possibly sold out, no tickets coming up anymore (I managed to get a ticket in the first block towards the back, it'll do).

MSG isnt sold out. They are in the resell ticket market on TM,  the sign of shitty things to come
1992 Sheffield
1994 Worcester, MA
1996 Albany, NY
2002 Pnc NJ, Camden NJ, MSG NYC, Philly PA, Cont
Airlines, NJ
2004 Pnc NJ, Radio City NYC, MEN
2007 Pnc, NJ, Camden, NJ, MSG NYC
2008 Philly, PA, PNC, NJ
2010 Camden, NJ, Allentown, PA, PNC,NJ
2011 MSG, NYC
2013  Atlantic City NJ
2015 Toronto,CA

Nïckslïkk2112

Quote from: hygge on January 30, 2015, 20:51:08 pm
I chose the delivery option UPS International (Western Europe) but the ordering system told me it was a mismatch between the selected delivery option and my selected country (Sweden).
I tried every other delivery option but with no luck.
Just got a personal message from a Finnish guy on this forum who had experienced the same thing.

Happened to me and a few others on the last tour, we were told that we could use Mexico as the shipping destination and then get the order changed to collect at Box Office.
Did this, went to the Box Office on the day of the concert and they had no knowledge of the tickets...

We did get in though!
Legend in my own Mind

captainkurtz

Anger is a gift.

hygge

Quote from: Nickslikk2112 on January 30, 2015, 21:45:28 pm
Happened to me and a few others on the last tour, we were told that we could use Mexico as the shipping destination and then get the order changed to collect at Box Office.
Did this, went to the Box Office on the day of the concert and they had no knowledge of the tickets...

We did get in though!

Hi Nick!
Yeah, how stupid I am. Why didn't I think of this.
Seems so obvious when you tell me. Of course I should have chosen Mexico as delivery destination as I live in Sweden.
If I wasn't so freaking angry about this it would be the hight of humour.
Still hoping for Yurp dates and another ticket ordering company.
Hope to see you again this autumn mate.
Hygge
2004-Glasgow SECC
2004-Globe Arena Row 1 (Lerxst)
2007-Glasgow SECC Row 2
2007-Newcastle Row 1 (Geddy)
2007-Sheffield Row 11
2007-Oslo Row 14
2007-Globe Arena Row 3 (Lerxst)
2011-Globe Arena Row 1 (Lerxst)
2011-Malmö Row 6
2011-Dublin Standing
2011-Glasgow Row 1 (Lerxst)

NeilP

If I go, 50/50 atm... I'll buy at the gig

BaldiePete

Quote from: Nickslikk2112 on January 30, 2015, 21:45:28 pm

We did get in though!

No problems with the VIP tickets. :)

NeilP

at 403 dollars a pop ffs

Nïckslïkk2112

Quote from: BaldiePete on January 30, 2015, 23:36:02 pm
No problems with the VIP tickets. :)

No "Fun" though!

Oh, how I treasure my hand written slip of paper...
Legend in my own Mind

BaldiePete

Quote from: NeilP on January 31, 2015, 00:07:38 am
at 403 dollars a pop ffs

Price inflation on those as well. Just over $300 last time, so a 33% rise.

NeilP

surely there'll be a lot of those first 15 rows unsold at those prices?