Simple Pleasure of the Day - 79

Started by Chris Quartly, December 18, 2014, 23:14:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nïckslïkk2112

Quote from: Matt2112 on December 22, 2014, 14:29:05 pm
Too right.  Because I only buy presents for two people: my lady and my mum.  Everyone else gets ruined enough without my help. :)

I only buy for Mrs S.
I even had her with me so she could show me exactly what she wanted. :)
Legend in my own Mind

captainkurtz

Bought wor lass a British Gas service plan.  Will give her peace of mind and keep her warm for the next 12 months.  Can't wait to see her face when she opens the envelope and sees the service agreement.
Anger is a gift.

JonL

Quote from: captainkurtz on December 22, 2014, 18:02:32 pm
Bought wor lass a British Gas service plan.  Will give her peace of mind and keep her warm for the next 12 months.  Can't wait to see her face when she opens the envelope and sees the service agreement.

Bought my missus a watch. Damn, wish I'd been that sensible!
The lenses inside of me that paint the world black. The pools of poison, the scarlet mist, that spill over into rage.

Matt2112

The keys to happiness

zoony

Managing to sneak out of work through a side door today without having to go through that wishing people a merry Xmas load of bollocks.

Matt2112

Freely indulging in nicely chilled tins of Kronenbourg on a Monday night.  I love Chrimbo, me. :)
The keys to happiness

Captain Ron

Last day of work until Jan 5th. Woohoo!
"I was brought up to believe" (but never to leave beer)

captainkurtz

Causing a mini revolt at the cinema resulting in everyone in attendance getting a full refund.  Lots of shouting involved and unfortunately the wife isn't talking to me now.  But hey, the film was great and more importantly cost nowt.

Nb- I was in the right.
Anger is a gift.

Matt2112

Quote from: captainkurtz on December 23, 2014, 17:46:08 pm
Causing a mini revolt at the cinema resulting in everyone in attendance getting a full refund.  Lots of shouting involved and unfortunately the wife isn't talking to me now.  But hey, the film was great and more importantly cost nowt.

Nb- I was in the right.

Did someone upset your cookie cache?  ::)

;)
The keys to happiness

captainkurtz

It's a long story.  But I was in the right.
Anger is a gift.

Nïckslïkk2112

A good couple of days at work- out on the lash from midday yesterday and let off from midday today after a glass of Champers!
Legend in my own Mind

Matt2112

Prezzies all bought and wrapped - a mission that, from start to finish, was accomplished in under two hours.  And I've even done a reasonable job of the wrapping!  So I am now feeling extremely pleased with myself.  :-*
The keys to happiness

Fishy

From the Land of Honest Men.

zoony

Thank feck that's the worst part of this wank day over with. Getting up at stupid o'clock, then a rumpus at the dinner table which ended with Greg storming off to his room. Oh well, it'll all be over in a few hours.

captainkurtz

Anger is a gift.