Simple Pleasure of the Day - 79

Started by Chris Quartly, December 18, 2014, 23:14:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Quartly

Office party tonight (I've put the music together), looking pretty sharp in my blue suit if I do say so myself (which I never do!) 8)
Last.fm playlist of previous 7 days:<br /><br /><br />Q's Comps<br /><br />Some Other Suckers Parade

Matt2112

December 19, 2014, 00:49:43 am #1 Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 01:02:15 am by Matt2112
Sending a complaint to Scottish Power telling them how utterly appalling they are, then having some Kronenbourgs, then realising I was very wise to do them in that order.  ;)

In the meantine, here's a BBC news article from last month that makes for interesting reading.  Highlights:

QuoteEnergy supplier Scottish Power has a three-month deadline to improve customer service or it will be banned from sales to new customers.
The company also faces a separate investigation by Ofgem into the way it treats its customers.
"ScottishPower's customers are experiencing unacceptably long call waiting times and a drastic drop in overall customer satisfaction," said Sarah Harrison, of Ofgem.
In May, Scottish Power was hit with a £750,000 penalty by the regulator following an investigation into price differences between payment methods.

::)

The keys to happiness

Matt2112

Two weeks off after I've finished today.   :D 8)
The keys to happiness

Analog RH

Quote from: Matt2112 on December 19, 2014, 16:26:45 pm
Two weeks off after I've finished today.   :D 8)

Ditto. Except I have already finished.  ;D

Nïckslïkk2112

Legend in my own Mind

Bez

Can't seem to find the range of RUSH shirts he has, and an order page?

Zooners, I messaged Paul to confirm delivery of a shirt earlier.

He hasn't got a website running at the mo, so is only dealing through FB.

If you look for the Danforth & Pape page and like it you'll see the posts as they come out. I also passed on your FB ID, so he's going to try to message you direct as well
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

pdw1

Quote from: Bez on December 19, 2014, 20:03:21 pm

If you look for the Danforth & Pape page and like it you'll see the posts as they come out. I also passed on your FB ID, so he's going to try to message you direct as well

Zoony is on Facebook  :o
God help them all.
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

zoony

Quote from: Bez on December 19, 2014, 20:03:21 pm

Only just seen this, Thanks Bez. I just logged in on Paul's page and sent him a friend request and a message to ask him what he's got available in my size.

zoony

Quote from: pdw1 on December 19, 2014, 20:17:13 pm
Zoony is on Facebook  :o
God help them all.

I've been on there a long tie mate, but the difference is I use it properly, not just to attention seek and post endless crap on.

captainkurtz

That's what it's for!  Spouting shit and showing off!
Anger is a gift.

Fishy

From the Land of Honest Men.

zoony

Quote from: zoony on December 20, 2014, 11:10:16 am
Only just seen this, Thanks Bez. I just logged in on Paul's page and sent him a friend request and a message to ask him what he's got available in my size.

Paul has been in touch and will let me know what he's got available. Mind you, the backstage club have had some more stock in, and I've ordered 4 shirts today.

JonL

Watching Newcastle Eagles destroy Manchester Giants tonight and seeing young Eddie Matthew bring the crowd to it's feet.
The lenses inside of me that paint the world black. The pools of poison, the scarlet mist, that spill over into rage.

Nïckslïkk2112

Xmas shopping? Piece of piss :)

Been out this morning, first to the dentist for the first time in three years, where I had a chipped tooth filled; then did all my Xmas shopping; then picked up a good quality second hand copy of [I[Birds[/I] by Trace; then back home and drinking a coffee by 11 :)
Legend in my own Mind

Matt2112

Quote from: Nickslikk2112 on December 22, 2014, 12:03:10 pm
Xmas shopping? Piece of piss :)

Too right.  Because I only buy presents for two people: my lady and my mum.  Everyone else gets ruined enough without my help. :)
The keys to happiness