Annoyance of the Day - 69

Started by Dixkot, August 19, 2014, 11:56:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

captainkurtz

Got a cold sore on the edge of my lip.  My first ever.  Looks really attractive.
Anger is a gift.

pdw1

Quote from: zoony on October 16, 2020, 05:17:19 amThese feckers who drive around in their cars with earphones in. You've got all the entertainment you need in most cars these days, so why you need to have earphones in is beyond me.
Worse still the feckers who drive round at 40mph in the centre of town while txting. The one who drove past me in his range rover this morning deserves castrating.
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

zoony

Quote from: pdw1 on October 17, 2020, 22:59:31 pmWorse still the feckers who drive round at 40mph in the centre of town while txting. The one who drove past me in his range rover this morning deserves castrating.
Yes mate, another infuriating one!

zoony

Fecking earwax! Always suffered with it, they say I produce a lot of it. Currently putting some drops in my ears to try and break it down. Can't hear a lot though!

DavidL

Quote from: zoony on October 19, 2020, 16:14:57 pmFecking earwax! Always suffered with it, they say I produce a lot of it. Currently putting some drops in my ears to try and break it down. Can't hear a lot though!
That explains your view on ESL sound quality ;D ;)

pxr5

Quote from: zoony on October 19, 2020, 16:14:57 pmFecking earwax! Always suffered with it, they say I produce a lot of it. Currently putting some drops in my ears to try and break it down. Can't hear a lot though!
I've always suffered too. In the distant past I used to go and see my old GP, who just blasted there and then and all was good. Oh no, not anymore. Now I have to see a nurse who says put these crappy drops in your ears and come back next week, then she says put more drops in before even trying to blast out. It's horrid having blocked ears and I could do without all this to-ing and fro-ing.

So I did some research and one of the solutions was bicarbonate of soda. So I gave it a shot. It took some time fiddling about but now I can completely clear my ears in less than 48 hours with a few hits and no more doc visits - saving the NHS there lol.

Richard_2112

Quote from: DavidL on October 19, 2020, 17:40:01 pmThat explains your view on ESL sound quality ;D ;)
Got to admit i laughed at that way more than I should have
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind. Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines.

zoony

Quote from: pxr5 on October 19, 2020, 21:08:08 pmSo I did some research and one of the solutions was bicarbonate of soda. So I gave it a shot. It took some time fiddling about but now I can completely clear my ears in less than 48 hours with a few hits and no more doc visits - saving the NHS there lol.
Could you give me a more detailed description of what you did then please, Patrick? I'm willing to try anything!

zoony

Quote from: DavidL on October 19, 2020, 17:40:01 pmThat explains your view on ESL sound quality ;D ;)
Blocked or unblocked ears, that will always sound perfect to me.

pxr5

Quote from: zoony on October 20, 2020, 10:51:14 amCould you give me a more detailed description of what you did then please, Patrick? I'm willing to try anything!
I'll put something together and PM you zoony. Probably tomorrow. It's Chris btw :)

Bez

Quote from: pxr5 on October 20, 2020, 16:23:43 pmIt's Chris btw :)
The Zoonster's eyes are blocked as well it seems.... :D :D
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

zoony

Quote from: pxr5 on October 20, 2020, 16:23:43 pmI'll put something together and PM you zoony. Probably tomorrow. It's Chris btw :)
Oops, sorry mate, I must have thought it was PDW 1. Cheers, I look forward to that then.

zoony

Quote from: Bez on October 20, 2020, 16:37:47 pmThe Zoonster's eyes are blocked as well it seems.... :D :D
Too right mate! Eyes are fecked, hip x-ray on Sunday. I'm going to the dogs all of a sudden 😕.

pdw1

Quote from: zoony on October 20, 2020, 18:06:55 pmOops, sorry mate, I must have thought it was PDW 1. Cheers, I look forward to that then.
He doesnt look anything like me  >:(
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

zoony

Quote from: pdw1 on October 20, 2020, 18:52:12 pmHe doesnt look anything like me  >:(
Maybe not, but your usernames look very similar at first glance.