Annoyance of the Day - 69

Started by Dixkot, August 19, 2014, 11:56:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Nïckslïkk2112

Willie, that's awful news. You and your brother's family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Legend in my own Mind

Fishy

c***s  who piss you around on gumtree...
From the Land of Honest Men.

Matt2112

Lazy, inconsiderate c***s who park and leave their vehicle clearly unattended in supermarket drop-off zones.
The keys to happiness

Fishy

c***s  who piss you around on gumtree...who then get upset cos you've sold something they thought they might be getting but didn't cos they pissed you around... the lesson then.. don't act like a c*** and piss people off you prick...
From the Land of Honest Men.

The Letter R

Quote from: Oor Wullie on May 31, 2016, 01:22:34 am
This is more of a sadness for me rather than annoyance.

My brother Peter took I'll while driving yesterday and luckily his stepson managed to help him bring the car to a safe stop. He was rushed into hospital where the doctors have diagnosed terminal brain cancer (with a tumour) and lung cancer. None of it is operable and have informed by doctors today that he may only have 2 to 3 weeks to live.

I'm gutted as he is my only brother.

:'(

Only just seen this Willie - this is terrible news - thoughts are with you, your brother and the family. Puts things in perspective when you hear things like this............

Jonners

My brother Peter took I'll while driving yesterday and luckily his stepson managed to help him bring the car to a safe stop. He was rushed into hospital where the doctors have diagnosed terminal brain cancer (with a tumour) and lung cancer. None of it is operable and have informed by doctors today that he may only have 2 to 3 weeks to live.

That, my friend, is very sad news.

Love to you and your whole family
The new songs are an abomination

captainkurtz

£52 sobs for customs for my rush print.  Quick delivery mind.  Should be for $85..
Anger is a gift.

captainkurtz

And go all the way over to the collection office to be told it's still in us.  feckssake.
Anger is a gift.

BaldiePete

I've only just seen this terrible news Willie. That's so sad, our thoughts are with you and your family.

Red Star

I've not been on here much lately so only just read your terribly sad news Willie. I'm so sorry to hear this and you and your family are in my thoughts.
You shall call me pisshead the God of Pintage I shall be...

Richard_2112

The horrible murder of Jo Cox not too far from where I live.
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind. Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines.

Matt2112

Quote from: Richard_2112 on June 17, 2016, 00:09:11 am
The horrible murder of Jo Cox not too far from where I live.

Quite...can't get my head around this.  Absolutely tragic.
The keys to happiness

DavidL

Sayeeda Warsi desperately seeking attention....again.

Matt2112

June 20, 2016, 11:03:52 am #1228 Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 11:15:56 am by Matt2112
Quote from: DavidL on June 20, 2016, 08:08:43 am
Sayeeda Warsi desperately seeking attention....again.

Yes, whenever this execrably inept, self-aggrandizing, insufferable, opportunistic, know-nothing, tokenistic, blunderingly regressive anti-secularist charlatan who has never been elected by anyone ever sticks her head above the parapet the effect is toe-curling.   I must say as a marginal Bremainer that I've taken a great deal of satisfaction from the terrifically scornful reaction from the Brexit camp who, like everyone else, were completely oblivious and utterly indifferent to which side she was on in the first place. :)
The keys to happiness

Nïckslïkk2112

Quote from: Matt2112 on June 20, 2016, 11:03:52 am
tokenistic

I read that as Tolkienistic, well, she does look like an Orc...
Legend in my own Mind