Annoyance of the Day - 69

Started by Dixkot, August 19, 2014, 11:56:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishy

dicks driving around with scottish flags flying from their cars...
From the Land of Honest Men.

Jonners

Better than Scots driving around with dicks flying from their cars I guess......
The new songs are an abomination

Fishy

Quote from: Jonners on September 18, 2014, 10:14:00 am
Better than Scots driving around with dicks flying from their cars I guess......

marginally better....

Jonners

The new songs are an abomination

Fishy

September 18, 2014, 12:34:00 pm #64 Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 12:36:40 pm by Fishy
oh yes..still undecided.... will being independent make Rush do more concerts in Scotland ? this is the vital issue no one wants to talk about it.. feck all that currency shit... i mean the next one could be Rush UK tour and Scotland...

döm

Quote from: Fishy on September 18, 2014, 12:34:00 pm
oh yes..still undecided.... will being independent make Rush do more concerts in Scotland ? this is the vital issue no one wants to talk about it.. feck all that currency shit... i mean the next one could be Rush UK tour and Scotland...

Well think on - Rush has only been to Ireland once and its been independent for over 90 years
When the truth offends we lie and lie until we can longer remember it is even there. But it is still there. Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is repaid

Fishy

Quote from: döm on September 18, 2014, 12:50:00 pm
Well think on - Rush has only been to Ireland once and its been independent for over 90 years

oh right better vote No then...

zoony

Quote from: Richard_2112 on September 17, 2014, 23:56:53 pm
Same for a lot of us. Crappy state this country's in.

Should improve if we don't have to keep paying for those Scots  ;).

Straight Shooter

Quote from: zoony on September 18, 2014, 17:28:32 pm
Should improve if we don't have to keep paying for those Scots  ;).

:P

Ach Rob, we won't turn our backs on you - not like you and The Saints!   :-X  ;)
"I mean...unbelievable, you're a walking encyclopaedia!" : Rick Wakeman - Planet Rock's 'Tune-Adversity Challenge' 2007.

zoony

Quote from: Straight Shooter on September 18, 2014, 19:36:13 pm
:P

Ach Rob, we won't turn our backs on you - not like you and The Saints!   :-X  ;)

It shouldn't have been the scots voting to stay in or out, it should have been us voting whether or not to kick them out!

Tom Garrett

Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Straight Shooter

Quote from: zoony on September 19, 2014, 19:01:34 pm
It shouldn't have been the scots voting to stay in or out, it should have been us voting whether or not to kick them out!

Same result then?!  ;)
"I mean...unbelievable, you're a walking encyclopaedia!" : Rick Wakeman - Planet Rock's 'Tune-Adversity Challenge' 2007.

JonL

Silly cow on a bike decides to go through a red light, then later, pull into the middle of the road right in front of me, THEN signal, when she realised she'd given no indication of her intent and almost ended up under my car.
Proper cyclist, who new what he was doing just looked at me and laughed at her.
The lenses inside of me that paint the world black. The pools of poison, the scarlet mist, that spill over into rage.

Fishy

this never ending week of on call which um never seems to be ending....

Richard_2112

Think I've picked up some sort of stomach bug that's really going to hamper enjoying Anathema tonight
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind. Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines.