Annoyance of the Day - 69

Started by Dixkot, August 19, 2014, 11:56:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Analog RH

She's off down south for a week.

FLITCH

JonL

Rachel's been really difficult the last few days. Wish we knew what was going on inside her head.
The lenses inside of me that paint the world black. The pools of poison, the scarlet mist, that spill over into rage.

captainkurtz

Quote from: JonL on September 14, 2014, 08:12:24 am
Rachel's been really difficult the last few days. Wish we knew what was going on inside her head.

I Think thats children generally.  Hope things settle down for you.
Anger is a gift.

Fishy

Sitting atPalma...waiting to board..bit I just can't arsed with
From the Land of Honest Men.

Analog RH

Always been a bit narked when I go to pub / tiny venue gigs and they draw an X on the back of your hand with a marker pen to show you have paid and can come in and out of the venue.
At last night's BongCauldron / Nomad gig the wag on the door decided to draw a penis instead of an X.
Can I get the fecker off? No I can't. Work is not amused.

pdw1

Quote from: Analog Rockin' Hard on September 15, 2014, 12:10:08 pm
Always been a bit narked when I go to pub / tiny venue gigs and they draw an X on the back of your hand with a marker pen to show you have paid and can come in and out of the venue.
At last night's BongCauldron / Nomad gig the wag on the door decided to draw a penis instead of an X.
Can I get the fecker off? No I can't. Work is not amused.

;D
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

Matt2112

Car is still off the road so having to use public transport.  Nearest I can get to home on the bus at this time of night is blummin Buttershaw - where Rita, Sue & Bob Too was filmed.  :-\
The keys to happiness

Fishy

From the Land of Honest Men.

Matt2112

Quote from: Fishy on September 16, 2014, 10:22:50 am
back at work = shit

Yep, second day back here.  The spirit is very unwilling.  :(
The keys to happiness

captainkurtz

Anger is a gift.

JonL

The lenses inside of me that paint the world black. The pools of poison, the scarlet mist, that spill over into rage.

Analog RH

Quote from: JonL on September 16, 2014, 13:13:24 pm
Surely your missus wont like you doing that.

She probably didn't notice. Too busy watching her phone ring and not answering it.......

zoony

Just seem to be living to work lately instead of working to live.

Richard_2112

Quote from: zoony on September 17, 2014, 17:26:57 pm
Just seem to be living to work lately instead of working to live.

Same for a lot of us. Crappy state this country's in.
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind. Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines.