Annoyance of the Day - 69

Started by Dixkot, August 19, 2014, 11:56:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

pdw1

Quote from: Bez on June 03, 2020, 15:45:48 pmJust saw the invite....I was coming here to check it was real  - welcome back :D

Get your rush votes in, you lazy git.
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

Slim

Piers Morgan lecturing James Cleverley on how to be black on national TV. What a monumental bell end.
Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons.

pdw1

Quote from: Slim on June 03, 2020, 21:05:09 pmPiers Morgan lecturing James Cleverley on how to be black on national TV. What a monumental bell end.
Why don't you share some of your wisdom and vote in the Rush polls?

Bez

Quote from: Slim on June 03, 2020, 21:05:09 pmPiers Morgan lecturing James Cleverley on how to be black on national TV. What a monumental bell end.
Morgan or Cleverley?

"Both" is an acceptable answer...
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

Pricey

kitchen refurb ... its only been going on since Monday , but I`ve had enough now .... i know it`ll look great when its done like ....
I'll try and behave . Promise

Nïckslïkk2112

Shoddy BBC again.

Reported today on the two month anniversary of the death of a transport worker who died of COVID19 after being spat on.
Then, on the lunchtime news, a mention of the death of Steve Priest. A clip from TOTP was then shown. You can see Andy Scott. You can see Brian Connolly. Steve Priest? You can perhaps see a Pickelhaube...
Legend in my own Mind<br /><br />

Not enough war
Not enough famine
Not enough suffering
Not enough natural selection

DavidL

Quote from: Nïckslïkk2112 on June 05, 2020, 15:46:15 pmShoddy BBC again.

Reported today on the two month anniversary of the death of a transport worker who died of COVID19 after being spat on.
Then, on the lunchtime news, a mention of the death of Steve Priest. A clip from TOTP was then shown. You can see Andy Scott. You can see Brian Connolly. Steve Priest? You can perhaps see a Pickelhaube...
Beeb only interested in forcing the liberal narrative down our throats, I'm afraid.

pdw1

Quote from: DavidL on June 05, 2020, 17:10:48 pmBeeb only interested in forcing the liberal narrative down our throats, I'm afraid.
I didnt realise Steve Priest and Sweet were right wing heroes.

DavidL

Quote from: pdw1 on June 05, 2020, 17:27:15 pmI didnt realise Steve Priest and Sweet were right wing heroes.
You're clearly not that familiar with the man

https://youtu.be/WNXFtVWB47E

Try playing Little Willy backwards

Matt2112

June 07, 2020, 15:52:21 pm #2469 Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 15:54:05 pm by Matt2112
Took the little 'un and the dog down a very well-known park (where a newly BAFTA-nominated series was mostly filmed!) and using some local knowledge avoided the car park that even charges on Sundays and parked, perfectly legitimately, down a nearby street.  When we returned some nimby busybody has put a "Please do not park here" note under a wiper.

I've a mind next time to put my own note there after I've parked up: "Please do not put petty little notes on cars that are parked legitimately on a public road" ::)
The keys to happiness

Bisto

Were you parked outside a house?
No good deed goes unpunished!

No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.

Matt2112

The keys to happiness

Bisto

Quote from: Matt2112 on June 07, 2020, 18:54:00 pmYep.
Maybe take a note of which house you parked outside if you're going to do it again and check your car before you leave....I had my car keyed and the mirrors smashed several years ago after parking in the same residential road when I was at Uni
No good deed goes unpunished!

No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.

Matt2112

Quote from: Bisto on June 07, 2020, 19:34:51 pmMaybe take a note of which house you parked outside if you're going to do it again and check your car before you leave....I had my car keyed and the mirrors smashed several years ago after parking in the same residential road when I was at Uni
Parked in the same spot before without a problem, but yes, some folk can be vindictive.
The keys to happiness

zoony

We were shopping in Sainsburys at Kidderminster today, and I saw a jumped up little supervisor bitch with a trainee virtually chained to her telling the staff in the bakery to make sure they kept 2 metres apart!