Annoyance of the Day - 69

Started by Dixkot, August 19, 2014, 11:56:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

pdw1

Quote from: zoony on November 05, 2019, 19:52:16 pmOur newish manager ar work is a useless prick.
Most of them are
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

Bisto

Quote from: zoony on November 05, 2019, 19:52:16 pmOur newish manager ar work is a useless prick.
Don't get me started!!
No good deed goes unpunished!

No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.

Nick

Pollution.. while car emissions rightly are being demonised where do all the tyre particles end up? We must be breathing in lungfulls of rubber/polymer particles.
Everybody's got to evalate from the norm.

Nïckslïkk2112

FLOODS!

Took me an hour to do 0.5 miles this morning just to get 50 yards from our house - it's complicated...

Got to fetch the boy back from Manchester Airport tonight.

Having our gas boiler replaced this week. If the boilerman can't get in today we'll be having a cold weekend >:(
Legend in my own Mind

Nïckslïkk2112

Boilerman couldn't finish off boiler installation. No bloody heat or hot water.
Legend in my own Mind

zoony

Quote from: Nïckslïkk2112 on November 09, 2019, 22:43:35 pmBoilerman couldn't finish off boiler installation. No bloody heat or hot water.
Now you know how cavemen felt, Simmers.

Nïckslïkk2112

Quote from: zoony on November 10, 2019, 17:01:47 pmNow you know how cavemen felt, Simmers.
I'm sure they didn't have to live with an all pervading scent of rubber, I'm sitting here with multiple hot water bottles strapped to me.

Why did we get rid of the gas fire? Oh yes, it was condemned...
Legend in my own Mind

Nick

Quote from: Nïckslïkk2112 on November 10, 2019, 18:32:20 pmI'm sure they didn't have to live with an all pervading scent of rubber, I'm sitting here with multiple hot water bottles strapped to me.

Deep heat and two pairs of socks.
Everybody's got to evalate from the norm.

zoony

Quote from: Nïckslïkk2112 on November 10, 2019, 18:32:20 pmI'm sure they didn't have to live with an all pervading scent of rubber, I'm sitting here with multiple hot water bottles strapped to me.

Now I know how Wendy must feel. I only allow the gas fire on for temperatures of minus 5 degrees or colder. There are plenty of blankets in the house she can throw over herself.

Nïckslïkk2112

Being a European kind of guy, we only have Continental quilts. I used to have a nice woolly jumper collection, but the moths made a meal of them :(
Legend in my own Mind

zoony

Just went to go on Facebook and it says my account has been disabled as I'm ineligible to go on there. What the feck?!

zoony

Quote from: zoony on November 13, 2019, 17:50:56 pmJust went to go on Facebook and it says my account has been disabled as I'm ineligible to go on there. What the feck?!
I think I know why I was kicked off, and appealed against it as it was an honest mistake. Unfortunately my appeal was turned down, and I still remain banned. Don't know if I can be arsed to bother starting a new profile.

Pricey

Quote from: zoony on November 19, 2019, 19:35:43 pmI think I know why I was kicked off, and appealed against it as it was an honest mistake. Unfortunately my appeal was turned down, and I still remain banned. Don't know if I can be arsed to bother starting a new profile.
Banned from facey ? Jeez the mind boggles
I'll try and behave . Promise

Bez

Quote from: zoony on November 19, 2019, 19:35:43 pmI think I know why I was kicked off, and appealed against it as it was an honest mistake. Unfortunately my appeal was turned down, and I still remain banned. Don't know if I can be arsed to bother starting a new profile.
Spill the beans, mate....what did you do? Too many pictures of take-aways?
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

zoony

Quote from: Bez on November 20, 2019, 10:54:16 amSpill the beans, mate....what did you do? Too many pictures of take-aways?
I don't know for sure mate, as they won't tell me, but I'm sure it was for an offensive video clip I forwarded to a few mates on Messenger before I had even looked at it myself. Had I known what it was, I would have deleted it. I have been going on FB for well over 12 years, and have now been kicked off after a genuine mistake.