Annoyance of the Day - 69

Started by Dixkot, August 19, 2014, 10:56:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

rufus the dawg

Quote from: captainkurtz on January 19, 2019, 09:22:54 am
Sorry to hear that, Rufus.  Although I'd never want one, I do have an affinity for dogs and appreciate how hard it must be when one goes.  At least he isn't suffering now.

Thank you.

rufus the dawg

Quote from: DavidL on January 19, 2019, 14:10:59 pm
Feel for you, rufus, I really do. Sad situation.

Thank you David.

He was a massive part of the family. My step children now work in London and brighton so a very similar situation to you.

zoony

Sorry about your dog Rufus. We have a Sprocker who is nearly 3, and love her to bits.

captainkurtz

Pretty major kitchen refurbishment happening and they found a tonne of asbestos pipe lagging under the floor.  Hello health and safety executive.  Goodbye lots and lots of cash....
Anger is a gift.

DavidL

The ridiculous sight of well-heeled politicians and business men parading themselves before the world's media pretending to act in the interests of everyone else whilst wearing a ski jacket that's still got the label attached. ::) >:(

Bisto

February 03, 2019, 19:05:35 pm #1805 Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 19:10:41 pm by Bisto

Tyrone Ming's deliberate stamp on Nelson Oliveira's head and face which required surgery...the c*** has got previous too, he also stamped on Zlatan Ibrahimovic's head.

Be warned the link contains a graphic and quite horrific photo and a video of the incident. To make matters worse the referee totally missed the incident. Hopefully Ming's will receive a very long ban and a club suspension and fine. In addition I hope he gets a massive dose of bad karma !!

What an utter, utter c***!!!😠
https://metro.co.uk/2019/02/03/tyrone-mings-sends-message-nelson-oliveira-horrific-stamp-reading-star-8430745/amp/
No good deed goes unpunished!

No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.

Bez

I saw the reports on the BBC website yesterday....it all sounded very innocuous....

Like you, I hope he gets s decent retrospective ban. Should be able to take action as the ref didn't see it...
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

Bisto

Unbelievably no action to be taken because the incident was recorded in the Refs match day report.

Does this c*** have to take someone's eye out or give them brain damage before he is stopped?!
No good deed goes unpunished!

No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.

Bez

Quote from: Bisto on February 04, 2019, 20:01:50 pm
Unbelievably no action to be taken because the incident was recorded in the Refs match day report.

Does this c*** have to take someone's eye out or give them brain damage before he is stopped?!

Ridiculous

döm

You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

zoony

Would VAR have made any difference?

Bez

Quote from: zoony on February 07, 2019, 12:28:20 pm
Would VAR have made any difference?

Quite possibly....I'm not sure that VAR is in use for foul play...?

Nïckslïkk2112

Legend in my own Mind

Matt2112

On one of those wretched singing competitions on telly just now someone has had their performance evaluated as "a bit karaoke" - by Geri Halliwell.  Jaysus wept. ::)
The keys to happiness

rufus the dawg

Quote from: Matt2112 on March 09, 2019, 19:53:09 pm
On one of those wretched singing competitions on telly just now someone has had their performance evaluated as "a bit karaoke" - by Geri Halliwell.  Jaysus wept. ::)

she should know!