Sports Betting Thread

Started by Matt2112, February 05, 2014, 18:09:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Matt2112

July 21, 2019, 23:09:22 pm #525 Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 23:12:58 pm by Matt2112
After a year of slim pickings at best  on the golf, finally I have a winner at The Open at 55/1..!!  Thank you, Shane Lowry!!!  ;D
The keys to happiness

zoony

Quote from: Matt2112 on July 21, 2019, 23:09:22 pmAfter a year of slim pickings at best  on the golf, finally I have a winner at The Open at 55/1..!!  Thank you, Shane Lowry!!!  ;D
Nice one mate.

Bez

3 third place for Steven Kruisvijk (sp?) in the TdF.

My other selections dropped out : Pinot & Fulsang

About even overall.... :)
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

Pricey

time to deposit and set myself up for another season of in onlys ... 

ill have a look at offers opening a new account I think
I'll try and behave . Promise

Matt2112

Halifax Town available at 50s for the National League - worth an e/w (3 places) at 1/4 odds; I got on at 45/1.

14/5 for us to win our opener this coming Saturday at Ebbsfleet looks a big price as well; we've got a new manager in who (at last) has got us playing some great stuff - it's almost tikki-takka football...!! :)
The keys to happiness

Straight Shooter

Quote from: Matt2112 on July 31, 2019, 17:02:58 pm14/5 for us to win our opener this coming Saturday at Ebbsfleet looks a big price as well; we've got a new manager in who (at last) has got us playing some great stuff - it's almost tikki-takka football...!! :)
Cheers Matt! Had a fiver on them at 7/2 😊
"I mean...unbelievable, you're a walking encyclopaedia!" : Rick Wakeman - Planet Rock's 'Tune-Adversity Challenge' 2007.

Matt2112

Quote from: Straight Shooter on August 06, 2019, 02:14:43 amCheers Matt! Had a fiver on them at 7/2 😊

Great stuff pal.

Two of our three central midfielders  scored; I bet on the one that didn't.  ::)

Still, made a small profit all told.  :)
The keys to happiness

Pricey

August 07, 2019, 12:19:42 pm #532 Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 12:26:56 pm by Pricey
a nice start to the season for me , 4  fold of more than 2.5 goals at 14/1 , missed out on another at 16/1 at more than 10 corners in 4 games , just needed 3 more over 2 games .
Gone with 888Sport this season , odds seem better but from what I can see they lack in cash outs and I cant see an easy in play update ie to check stats as the game progresses .
I'll try and behave . Promise

zoony

I always tend to have a look at sporting odds, but I very rarely have a bet. I should imagine with how easy you can bet these days with an online account, it could be pretty easy to lose a lot of money if you weren't careful.

Matt2112

Quote from: zoony on August 07, 2019, 18:35:49 pmI always tend to have a look at sporting odds, but I very rarely have a bet. I should imagine with how easy you can bet these days with an online account, it could be pretty easy to lose a lot of money if you weren't careful.
Indeed mate; the Golden Rule must be to never bet more than you are prepared to lose.

Keep it fun.  Don't regret betting when you lose, don't regret betting more when you've won.

Don't chase losses; let them go.

Pay your bills, then, if you want to bet, think about how much to bet.

Never get that in the wrong order. :)
The keys to happiness

Matt2112

August 07, 2019, 23:03:11 pm #535 Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 23:06:05 pm by Matt2112
Quote from: Matt2112 on August 06, 2019, 20:08:05 pmGreat stuff pal.

Two of our three central midfielders  scored; I bet on the one that didn't.  ::)

Still, made a small profit all told.  :)
Well, guess what.

My two unsuccessful goalscorer picks from Saturday BOTH scored on the following Tuesday.

I only didn't bet on them last night because I'm roasting on a beautiful, scenic Greek island.

Swings, roundabouts. :)
The keys to happiness