Sonos

Started by Fishy, November 18, 2013, 16:55:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pricey

I've got 4 sonos play ones , a connect wired to my amp and a beam , and a beam on the tv , must say I love the thing . So good with Spotify
I'll try and behave . Promise

Bez

Anyone looking at a Sonos system should investigate Sevenoaks Sound & Vision.

They're currently running a trade in programme that gets 30% off list price.

I bought a Sonos Bridge from eBay for £2.30 and used it to get £120 off a Sonos Beam soundbar for Bez Junior who is moving into his own house...

Mine's a pint if anyone takes advantage  8)
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

pdw1

Quote from: Bez on September 15, 2020, 21:14:29 pmAnyone looking at a Sonos system should investigate Sevenoaks Sound & Vision.

They're currently running a trade in programme that gets 30% off list price.

I bought a Sonos Bridge from eBay for £2.30 and used it to get £120 off a Sonos Beam soundbar for Bez Junior who is moving into his own house...

Mine's a pint if anyone takes advantage  8)
I think that is true almost anywhere. The trade in programme is a SONOS initiative to get us to all upgrade.
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

DavidL

Quote from: pdw1 on September 16, 2020, 09:01:12 amI think that is true almost anywhere. The trade in programme is a SONOS initiative to get us to all upgrade.
Buy a good hi-fi instead! ;)

Nick

Quote from: pdw1 on September 16, 2020, 09:01:12 amI think that is true almost anywhere. The trade in programme is a SONOS initiative to get us to all upgrade.
Yes but I hadn't considered you could use the bridge to get the discount. Great find.
Everybody's got to evalate from the norm.