My UK Rush Tour of 2013

Started by Slim, June 16, 2013, 18:23:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Slim

Hm - I don't remember a Superman t shirt but may have forgotten that detail. He didn't mention a Yeti costume. But when I told him that I'd seen them in '77 he did ask if they'd performed Garden Road, which did amuse me for some reason.

Captain Ron

Enjoyed that James. Well written. :)
"I was brought up to believe" (but never to leave beer)

NeilP

Quote from: Slim on June 18, 2013, 10:14:13 am
Hm - I don't remember a Superman t shirt but may have forgotten that detail. He didn't mention a Yeti costume. But when I told him that I'd seen them in '77 he did ask if they'd performed Garden Road, which did amuse me for some reason.

OK, it's just that I picked up two tix from a Chris at Nando's before the gig for friends.... and they were standing next to you! ;)

Slim

That would indeed have been the Chris in question, then.

Thanks for all the kind comments BTW :)

The Letter R

Nice read James - can't believe I didn't bump into you at Sheffield as you weren't that far away from me by the look of it - maybe it wasn't my turn to meet Rush Royality again  ;)

Nick

This time i did fewer gigs but got lucky, Front Row Brum, meet and greet (gave Geddy a cricket ball for his baseball collection, he said he would "have to learn to throw a googly", in gig photo. Went to the Dam and had a blast, a delyed flight home meant Flybe paid me £200 compensation for a £60 return ticket. Met many familiar faces on here again. Happy Days.
Everybody's got to evalate from the norm.