My UK Rush Tour of 2013

Started by Slim, June 16, 2013, 18:23:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Slim

Hm - I don't remember a Superman t shirt but may have forgotten that detail. He didn't mention a Yeti costume. But when I told him that I'd seen them in '77 he did ask if they'd performed Garden Road, which did amuse me for some reason.
Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons.

Captain Ron

Enjoyed that James. Well written. :)
"I was brought up to believe" (but never to leave beer)

NeilP

Quote from: Slim on June 18, 2013, 10:14:13 am
Hm - I don't remember a Superman t shirt but may have forgotten that detail. He didn't mention a Yeti costume. But when I told him that I'd seen them in '77 he did ask if they'd performed Garden Road, which did amuse me for some reason.

OK, it's just that I picked up two tix from a Chris at Nando's before the gig for friends.... and they were standing next to you! ;)

Slim

That would indeed have been the Chris in question, then.

Thanks for all the kind comments BTW :)
Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons.

The Letter R

Nice read James - can't believe I didn't bump into you at Sheffield as you weren't that far away from me by the look of it - maybe it wasn't my turn to meet Rush Royality again  ;)

Nick

This time i did fewer gigs but got lucky, Front Row Brum, meet and greet (gave Geddy a cricket ball for his baseball collection, he said he would "have to learn to throw a googly", in gig photo. Went to the Dam and had a blast, a delyed flight home meant Flybe paid me £200 compensation for a £60 return ticket. Met many familiar faces on here again. Happy Days.
Everybody's got to evalate from the norm.