Bravado
One Little Victory
By-Tor And The Snow Dog
La Villa Strangiato
YYZ
Red Sector A
The Trees
Secret Touch

Four genuine classics  in that list that should never have been left off in the first place.

Agreed. I remember reading that One Little Victory at that gig had been a "train wreck" and hence was cut, and I wasn't sure if there were copyright issues with the Beatles bit at the end of The Trees, but no idea why the rest of the tunes were edited out...

Straight Shooter

Quote from: Straight Shooter on August 31, 2013, 02:49:54 am
Amazon currently selling at £12.85.

Now reduced to £10.51 but for how long?!

Get your pre-orders in at this price before it goes back up...  ;)
"I mean...unbelievable, you're a walking encyclopaedia!" : Rick Wakeman - Planet Rock's 'Tune-Adversity Challenge' 2007.

The Letter R

Anyone looking for a good deal on a Blu Ray Player then Amazon are currently selling the entry level Sony BDPS1100 player for a bargain £59.00  ;) here :-
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-BDPS1100-Smart-Blu-ray-Player/dp/B00AZVJ1HW/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1378717478&sr=1-1&keywords=bdps1100
(although ordering it via the Amazon buttons on TNMS brings in some site revenue I believe)

Straight Shooter

Currently on sale for £4.99 + postage from Universal's Great Offer Store.
"I mean...unbelievable, you're a walking encyclopaedia!" : Rick Wakeman - Planet Rock's 'Tune-Adversity Challenge' 2007.

Jonners

bought. got it the next day!
The new songs are an abomination

Straight Shooter