Meet and Greets

Started by captainkurtz, May 21, 2013, 15:58:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hygge

Quote from: BaldiePete on June 03, 2013, 22:04:50 pm
It's actually "Lerxst" and it's a lot shorter than Aleksandar Živojinović :)

Of course it's Lerxst and not Lerxt. Sorry for that.  :-[
2004-Glasgow SECC
2004-Globe Arena Row 1 (Lerxst)
2007-Glasgow SECC Row 2
2007-Newcastle Row 1 (Geddy)
2007-Sheffield Row 11
2007-Oslo Row 14
2007-Globe Arena Row 3 (Lerxst)
2011-Globe Arena Row 1 (Lerxst)
2011-Malmö Row 6
2011-Dublin Standing
2011-Glasgow Row 1 (Lerxst)

Straight Shooter

Quote from: pdw1 on June 04, 2013, 14:05:40 pm
That's no way to talk about BaldiePete

;D
One that can miraculously turn into a policeman, as witnessed at Glasgow  ;)
"I mean...unbelievable, you're a walking encyclopaedia!" : Rick Wakeman - Planet Rock's 'Tune-Adversity Challenge' 2007.

BaldiePete

Quote from: Straight Shooter on June 05, 2013, 08:13:15 am
;D

And grow a head of hair.

Straight Shooter

"I mean...unbelievable, you're a walking encyclopaedia!" : Rick Wakeman - Planet Rock's 'Tune-Adversity Challenge' 2007.

Blastzone

Quote from: Straight Shooter on June 05, 2013, 08:13:15 am
;D

...and get uglier
Mon the Jambos

Straight Shooter

hygge

So last thursday I got to meet Geddy and Alex before the Berlin show.

I have had an infection in my throath since tuesday and on the day of the show and the meet & greet I woke up with my eyelids glued together with an eye infection.
That was so typical as I haven't had that since the kids were in kindergarten. So my eyes looked like I had been partying continously for a week or so.  :-\

Anyway, I was expected to be at box office at 5.30 but when I got there they told me the M&G would be at 6.20. So I strolled around the arena area and there I stumbled upon Dods by a bar at the riverside.
Good to see him and he looked like he was having a great time.

Then I returned to the meeting spot and at last we were led into where the M&G should take place. The security was very rigid and we were treated like school kids. They counted us, led us in an orderly row and told us what to do and not to do unless we wanted to get thrown out faster than ligthning. On the way we passed Ray Daniels and Howard Ungerleider that stood chatting in the corridor.

After a short while Geddy and Alex came out and we could finally meet them. I just told them how great the UK shows were and how happy I was to see them in Europe yet again and that I was especially happy that they would come to Sweden. They were as expected very nice and also seemed very relaxed.

Anyway, even though it only lasted for 30 seconds I enjoyed meeting them and I'm happy for the photo as it's a really great souvenir from this tour.

Here is a shot from my meet and greet (It's me in the middle)  ::)

2004-Glasgow SECC
2004-Globe Arena Row 1 (Lerxst)
2007-Glasgow SECC Row 2
2007-Newcastle Row 1 (Geddy)
2007-Sheffield Row 11
2007-Oslo Row 14
2007-Globe Arena Row 3 (Lerxst)
2011-Globe Arena Row 1 (Lerxst)
2011-Malmö Row 6
2011-Dublin Standing
2011-Glasgow Row 1 (Lerxst)

zoony

Quote from: hygge on June 10, 2013, 21:19:21 pm
So last thursday I got to meet Geddy and Alex before the Berlin show.

I have had an infection in my throath since tuesday and on the day of the show and the meet & greet I woke up with my eyelids glued together with an eye infection.
That was so typical as I haven't had that since the kids were in kindergarten. So my eyes looked like I had been partying continously for a week or so.  :-\

Anyway, I was expected to be at box office at 5.30 but when I got there they told me the M&G would be at 6.20. So I strolled around the arena area and there I stumbled upon Dods by a bar at the riverside.
Good to see him and he looked like he was having a great time.

Then I returned to the meeting spot and at last we were led into where the M&G should take place. The security was very rigid and we were treated like school kids. They counted us, led us in an orderly row and told us what to do and not to do unless we wanted to get thrown out faster than ligthning. On the way we passed Ray Daniels and Howard Ungerleider that stood chatting in the corridor.

After a short while Geddy and Alex came out and we could finally meet them. I just told them how great the UK shows were and how happy I was to see them in Europe yet again and that I was especially happy that they would come to Sweden. They were as expected very nice and also seemed very relaxed.

Anyway, even though it only lasted for 30 seconds I enjoyed meeting them and I'm happy for the photo as it's a really great souvenir from this tour.

Here is a shot from my meet and greet (It's me in the middle)  ::)

Nice one Hygge. That's something I would love to do mate.

Nïckslïkk2112

Looks like Lerxst's trimmed his Hair System
Legend in my own Mind

captainkurtz

Anger is a gift.

Nulli Secundus

That's a great picture. I always try and win one of these but never do :(
Advertising is the rattling of the stick in the swill bucket

Night Flyer

Quote from: Neilyyz on May 21, 2013, 19:10:10 pm
I have a cunning plan and to try and blag a meet and greet. I will tell you all about it if it comes off and will disappear and pretend I know nothing about this post if it doesnt.
Stay tuned viewers.

I've been staying tuned. I assume your cunning plan went the way of Baldricks' cunning plans ....t**s up!  ;)
Forgive your enemies..... It will really annoy them.

Fishy

Quote from: hygge on June 10, 2013, 21:19:21 pm
They counted us, led us in an orderly row and told us what to do and not to do

were you told that Lerxst's "hair" was never to be mentioned..?
From the Land of Honest Men.

NeilP

Fishy

Quote from: NeilP on June 11, 2013, 14:44:23 pm
.....or stared at?

surprised they didn't get you in earlier in the day to rehearse it all...
From the Land of Honest Men.