The snooker thread

Started by zoony, January 18, 2013, 16:53:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blastzone

McManus makes the semi 23 years after the last time .awesome performance . well chuffed for him 😀
Mon the Jambos

zoony

Quote from: Blastzone on April 27, 2016, 23:00:10 pm
McManus makes the semi 23 years after the last time .awesome performance . well chuffed for him 😀

You'd have got good odds on predicting that last 4 line up mate. Can't say I particularly like to watch any of them play, but I've got to favour the Englishman to win it  ;).

zoony

Really enjoyable world championship going on at the moment, and 2 cracking semi finals today that both went to the deciding frame. So it's Ronnie against Kyran Wilson in the final. Would be great to see Ronnie win his 6th.

colinbrown69

Quote from: zoony on Yesterday at 23:59:44Really enjoyable world championship going on at the moment, and 2 cracking semi finals today that both went to the deciding frame. So it's Ronnie against Kyran Wilson in the final. Would be great to see Ronnie win his 6th.
Just in from work and watched the last 4 frames...amazing snooker, love to see it, although I'm back to work again tomorrow so only see the afternoon session but off all day Sunday for the finale, wouldn't it be great to see as good a final as those two semifinals.

cheers, Colin
green man...................wembley 8th sep
prem lodge...................n.e.c 11th sept
moon under water.........m.e.n 12 sept
solid rock.....................s.e.c.c 14th sept

Suddenly - You were gone from all the lives you left your mark upon
I remember - How we talked and drank into the misty dawn
Ian