Sheffield - Pre Show Beer

Started by The Letter R, May 08, 2013, 09:21:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

dwtty

Carbrook Hall has deterioted quite badly over the last 2 years since the last pre-Sheffield meet up but good enough for an hour or so. Last time we went there pre hockey match they weren't doing food anymore so better check.
Never trust a man with a weak chin.

captainkurtz

I need to get to venue early so I can park.

I'm already worried about the 7.00am flight form newcastle the following morning...
Anger is a gift.

Reg

What about http://www.nooseandgibbetinn.co.uk/ for the meet up.  Anyone know it?

They are opposite the venue apparently.
Standing in the shadows, hiding from the light<br />Reach out in the darkness, and hold on for your life<br />All the fear of the future, all the emptiness inside<br />When the moment of truth arrives, hey, you can run but you can't hide

Neph

Quote from: Reg on May 13, 2013, 16:58:10 pm
What about http://www.nooseandgibbetinn.co.uk/ for the meet up.  Anyone know it?

They are opposite the venue apparently.

This looks a better bet in my opinion.
#herewego10inarow

Muppet

Quote from: Neph on May 13, 2013, 17:22:17 pm
This looks a better bet in my opinion.

Suits me, Noose and Gibbett it is then  :)
One likes to believe
In the freedom of music

Reg

Just booked a night at the budget Hotel Ibis (used to be the Etap).  £36 en-suite, but no brekky.  It'll do me as it is walking distance to the arena.
Standing in the shadows, hiding from the light<br />Reach out in the darkness, and hold on for your life<br />All the fear of the future, all the emptiness inside<br />When the moment of truth arrives, hey, you can run but you can't hide

Nulli Secundus

Quote from: Reg on May 14, 2013, 13:40:18 pm
Just booked a night at the budget Hotel Ibis (used to be the Etap).  £36 en-suite, but no brekky.  It'll do me as it is walking distance to the arena.

I'm staying there for the concert with one of my sons. I think it will be Wetherspoons for breakfast  ::)
Advertising is the rattling of the stick in the swill bucket

NeilP

I've an ensuite room at the Noose and Gibbet, £35 including breakfast.

Nïckslïkk2112

I've a non en-suite back at are aase.
Legend in my own Mind

Matt2112

I've an en suite back at th'owers.
The keys to happiness

Sharpy

I hope to make the pre-show meet for a beer or two.
I always want my bass louder in the mix. You bassists who think your bass isn't loud enough - you're right!

Sharpy

PS If anyone is heading back to the Grindleford/Hathersage sort of area after the gig, I would be very glad of a lift.... the trains appear to give up a little too early.
I always want my bass louder in the mix. You bassists who think your bass isn't loud enough - you're right!

Longshanks

Meyt n prater pie please....

Pricey

are you going to Birmingham too lad ?
I'll try and behave . Promise

Longshanks

Quote from: Pricey on May 16, 2013, 14:40:20 pm
are you going to Birmingham too lad ?

Can't do it mate!...one gig only for me this time (it's a long story!)...You in Sheffield pal?
Meyt n prater pie please....