Amsterdam Rollcall 2013

Started by mwoody, May 08, 2013, 00:01:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

i,m up for a drink, presumably somewhere central?
Everybody's got to evalate from the norm.

NeilP

sure, Dam Square or too expensive for a beer up there? The Ziggo is out of centre oftown too isn't it?

Neph

Quote from: NeilP on May 15, 2013, 08:47:23 am
sure, Dam Square or too expensive for a beer up there? The Ziggo is out of centre oftown too isn't it?

I think it is. I've never been to Amsterdam so I don't have a clue where anything is...................................even where the whores ply their trade.
#herewego10inarow

NeilP

Quote from: Neph on May 15, 2013, 11:32:13 am
I think it is. I've never been to Amsterdam so I don't have a clue where anything is...................................even where the whores ply their trade.

as you're only doing a quick in and out, they'll probably seek you out?

mwoody

I'm hitting the venue at 1pm to Que to get to the front, but will be out all day/everyday at all other times
/;

NeilP

we'll have to bring you beer in line whilst you wait there, I'll be in a bar or restuarant

Mrs Japes

Seev

The Ziggo Dome is outside the city center, on the south side of Amsterdam. Itmis right beside the Amsterdam Arena. Very Close by is another concert hall, The Heineken Music Hall. The venue is located at an area with some bars and restaurant. Some of the Dutch will meet up there. Others, inclusing myself will be at the door early.
But first to Glasgow!

Neph

If we're meeting up at a bar in the afternoon I suppose we could get a taxi between us to the venue.
#herewego10inarow

Neph

Eventually got around to booking my hotel - Westcord City Centre, 5 minutes from the train station so pretty handy getting to and from the airport.
#herewego10inarow

kooma

I will first have an interview with Geddy or Alex.... 8)

yessongs2steve

Quote from: Neph on May 15, 2013, 08:07:57 am
Is everyone meeting up for a drink on the Sunday afternoon?
no time for that bud we,ll be queing up for the stampeed to the stage

yessongs2steve

I have noticed that on the ziggo ticket that it says Pre sale.does this mean that theres a standing section  for presale at the front  ?  Have emailed ziggo ,surprise no reply yet .

Norwegian

Quote from: Neph on May 15, 2013, 08:07:57 am
Is everyone meeting up for a drink on the Sunday afternoon?
I am not sure ::) :P

of course, and I would rather meet up in a nice bar/pub somewhere central, and take a taxi to the venue when the time is right

"Information does not kill you" - FZ

Seev

Quote from: yessongs2steve on May 17, 2013, 10:37:09 am
I have noticed that on the ziggo ticket that it says Pre sale.does this mean that theres a standing section  for presale at the front  ?  Have emailed ziggo ,surprise no reply yet .

I have also "pre sale" on my ticket, because it was bought as a pre sale, before the offical ticket sales started.
There is no special standing section in front of stage. Early at the door and first in the hall, is front of stage!