NEC pre-meet: Crowne Plaza

Started by pdw1, May 07, 2013, 13:28:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

Quote from: Spirit of Rich on May 26, 2013, 10:34:12 am
As an aside, looking at my Block 16 Row F ticket for tonight, there's a disclaimer of sorts which says, and I quote:

People around you may stand!

So if you're:

A.Welsh, or
B. One of those odd types who simply cannot sit still and be quiet at rock concerts, you should be fine tonight  :)

Let it go!!!!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Had an absolute blast at all 3 shows - thanks for all the fun at the pre/post gig meets - caught up with some fab friends and met some great new ones too.

Enjoy the rest of the tour peeps - Sadly can't get to Sheffield tonight (despite row 6 & 7 tickets available and being offered a lift up and back this afternoon by my hubby - though I am still wondering what he's looking to earn brownie points for)
Looking forward to the next meet up  :-*

Bez

Quote from: jules on May 28, 2013, 12:44:17 pm
Let it go!!!!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Had an absolute blast at all 3 shows - thanks for all the fun at the pre/post gig meets - caught up with some fab friends and met some great new ones too.

Enjoy the rest of the tour peeps - Sadly can't get to Sheffield tonight (despite row 6 & 7 tickets available and being offered a lift up and back this afternoon by my hubby - though I am still wondering what he's looking to earn brownie points for)
Looking forward to the next meet up  :-*

'twas good to meet you at the Pilot....I'd like to promise not to slur next time we meet - but I can't.... ;)
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%