NEC pre-meet: Crowne Plaza

Started by pdw1, May 07, 2013, 13:28:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NeilP

In the Crowne Plaza of course

Mrs Japes

Rrroooaaarrr

My flight arrives in at 7:30am ::) Anyone around then? No, ok. Anywhere I can get breakfast at that time?

BaldiePete

Quote from: Rrroooaaarrr on May 24, 2013, 21:48:13 pm
My flight arrives in at 7:30am ::) Anyone around then? No, ok. Anywhere I can get breakfast at that time?

The airport ?

Rrroooaaarrr

Quote from: BaldiePete on May 24, 2013, 21:55:50 pm
The airport ?
Now why didn't I think of that? But I was hoping for somewhere else. I'll be staying at the airport after the show ::)

BaldiePete

There's pretty much bugger all there except the airport, the NEC and some hotels. Bring a book, it's going to be a long day.  ::)

Nïckslïkk2112

Quote from: Rrroooaaarrr on May 24, 2013, 21:48:13 pm

Catch a train up to Chez Vegas and come round to ours for breakfast.
Mrs S will tell you to bugger off though because I don't get up til gone midday on a Sunday. You might be able to get summat t'ate on the train though and you'll see some nice scenery :)
Legend in my own Mind

Rrroooaaarrr

Quote from: Nick Sims on May 24, 2013, 23:47:28 pm
Catch a train up to Chez Vegas and come round to ours for breakfast.
Mrs S will tell you to bugger off though because I don't get up til gone midday on a Sunday. You might be able to get summat t'ate on the train though and you'll see some nice scenery :)
Thanks Mr Sims. Warm the telly up for the Monaco GP and I'll be there around 11:30 ;) ;D

Bez

Planning to watch the GP and then drive up, should be in the CP bar around 5 I would think....

If anyone sees me near a bottle of wine remind me I'm driving home after the show  ;) (early breakfast as the biggest Bez junior is home for the weekend and he's leaving mid-morning)....
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

The Letter R

See you all there - hope to be at my hotel early afternoon then I'll wander round the the CP bar 8).

Mrs Japes

Has anyone told the CP that a load of rush fans are descending on their bar in the afternoon?

zoony

See you tomorrow folks, me and Ian should be there 3-30 to 4.

BaldiePete

BaldiePete

I'm staying at the Crowne Plaza, flying in at 12-15. I'll be checking as soon as they allow it (theoretically 2pm).

jarvo

Block 16 row c for tomorrow on ticket factory I'm tempted and could bring my 8 year old along!!!