Manchester Pre-Meet

Started by Neph, May 05, 2013, 13:24:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Thailand Express

Tonight's the night. Ya lucky boogers...

Gary L. Grape

What he said. I'll have to wait two more days... ;)

mwoody

Just going for a pre gig walk around the hills with Willie and Neil, Hoping to bump into a mr Peart as he has spent the day of the Manc gigs on the last two tour around my neck of the woods. See you in moon from about 2pm.
/;

BasspedalMan

Headed for The Marble Arch on Rochdale Road at 2:30. Plan to be in t'moon at about 4:30 :-)
Ok, I'll join in...

1981 x 1
1983 x 4
1988 x 2
1992 x 2
1996 x 2
1997 x 5
2002 x 3
2004 x 7
2007 x 7
2011 x 3
2013 x 3

Vapor Trailer

Quote from: BasspedalMan on May 22, 2013, 12:38:31 pm
Headed for The Marble Arch on Rochdale Road at 2:30. Plan to be in t'moon at about 4:30 :-)

Looking forward tut t'catching up with all t'nutters again. :)
I wish I could live it all again.

dannyc

On way ... after a Tuna Nicoise

Matt2112

Cracking pre-meet. :)

What followed wasn't bad either... ;)
The keys to happiness

Slim

Great to see everyone. Would have loved to have spent more time communing with the TNMS posse, but my old compadre Barry, an old school chum and a companion at all of the Rush gigs I saw in the '70s had turned up and since I hadn't seen him since 1985, we had a fair bit of catching up to do.

Also pleased to see a few familiar people whom I hadn't met before - Andy, Kate, James Hard and Tony, a fellow Brit Troll from the Counterparts message board. Lovely to meet up with people I hadn't seen since R30, as well.

It's not a secret that the band are playing a number of Clockwork Angels tunes, so I'll mention here that the new album tunes that were played came over brilliantly live. Other reflections in the Spoilers section.

Right, time to dig out the camera and see if I got any good ones ..

reedlover

I had arranged to meet up with my mate's sprog at another location. Would have loved to debate the merits of A Farewell To Kings with Mr Gibbon but as usual I had to piss off elsewhere for someone else's benefit.

Slim

It's not very good, that's all I have to say about that.

BaldiePete

I especially enjoyed the £1.75 pints in Sinclairs before we headed to the Moon  ;D

Neph

Quote from: BaldiePete on May 23, 2013, 16:12:26 pm
I especially enjoyed the £1.75 pints in Sinclairs before we headed to the Moon  ;D

I almost wanted to move to Manchester when I saw the prices.
#herewego10inarow

Permanent_Wales

:oHad a great time lots of old faces!

I have some pics how do I put them on ? (I'm not on facebook etc) Just in a file on the old computer nice simple instructions please.

PW
PW

Pricey

Quote from: BaldiePete on May 23, 2013, 16:12:26 pm
was the sun shining for you too ? Nice place to spend a few hours
I'll try and behave . Promise