2013 Clockwork Angels tour. UK leg TNMS preferred hotels.

Started by Captain Ron, March 28, 2013, 08:48:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Ron

Hi folks,

It's nearly that mad time again when the great Canadian trio descend upon our land.  ;D

I was thinking it would be a good idea to get a thread going for preferred hotels for each of the UK leg gigs. Always makes for a great after show experience if a good crowd of TNMSers are at the same hotel.

So with that in mind, where do we think we should congregate, relive some old stalker memories and make some new ones? :)

MODS: If you feel this a worthy topic could you please sticky this.
"I was brought up to believe" (but never to leave beer)

Captain Ron

Looking at booking a hotel imminently for the NEC gig for TRon, my brother Robert and friend Mark. The Premier Inn nearest the venue is looking likely.
"I was brought up to believe" (but never to leave beer)

Bez

I may stay up after the NEC show as well, haven't decided yet, so it'll be good to know where everyone else is staying...
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

Nick

I went for the Crowne Plaza at the NEC, get back to the bar quicker than the long walk to the Premier Inn.
Everybody's got to evalate from the norm.

BaldiePete

I'm at the Premier Inn at the NEC, it was way cheaper than the Crowne Plaza. I know that Gordon and Phil are also staying there.

At the SECC, I'm staying over at the Premier Inn at Charing Cross. Neph is also staying there.

KEVINOWEN

Am also at the Premier Inn at nec....  In Glasgow at the Premier Inn in George Square...Manchester Premier Inn Printworks (the one just around the corner from MEN)  ;)
Women are like Elephants....they look nice but you wouldn't want to own one

Tom Garrett

I'll be in the Premier Inn., the one closest to the NEC /LG
Where's recommended for London?
Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!

zoony

Iantheholte has booked a room for us for the O2 arena show, I'll have to ask him where it is.

NeilP

Quote from: zoony on March 31, 2013, 11:58:43 am
Iantheholte has booked a room for us for the O2 arena show, I'll have to ask him where it is.

It's in Greenwich mate

Bez

RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

Rrroooaaarrr

Quote from: Bez on March 31, 2013, 12:38:17 pm
Which is in London, south of the river....
Which means he might find it before the show starts :)

zoony

zoony

zoony

Quote from: Rrroooaaarrr on March 31, 2013, 13:21:41 pm
Which means he might find it before the show starts :)

Don't worry mate, I've never been late for a RUSH show  :).

Tom Garrett

Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!