File Attachments & Avatars

Started by Stewart, October 08, 2012, 11:43:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Stewart

Morning all,
I've just discovered that neither of the above were working at all since the server move a couple of years back.

Anyway, all fixed at working...

Enjoy.

Stewart

Neillwith2Ls

I just found out today that my avatar is now missing :D Not that I'm bothered :)
17/04/92 - Wembley Arena, London
08/09/04 - Wembley Arena, London
09/09/04 - Wembley Arena, London
11/09/04 - NEC, Birmingham
24/05/13 - O2 Arena, London

- 'Decreasing Circles' - Geist (Decreasing Circles, 2006)

zoony

Quote from: Neillwith2Ls on October 08, 2012, 13:39:35 pm
I just found out today that my avatar is now missing :D Not that I'm bothered :)


Mine seems to have vanished now as well?

Stewart


Neillwith2Ls

Sorted now Stewart, thanks for the email :)
17/04/92 - Wembley Arena, London
08/09/04 - Wembley Arena, London
09/09/04 - Wembley Arena, London
11/09/04 - NEC, Birmingham
24/05/13 - O2 Arena, London

- 'Decreasing Circles' - Geist (Decreasing Circles, 2006)

zoony

How did you get your avatar back then Neill? Mine is still missing, not that people are lining up to see my ugly fizzog mind  ;).

pdw1

Quote from: zoony on October 11, 2012, 21:27:28 pm
How did you get your avatar back then Neill? Mine is still missing, not that people are lining up to see my ugly fizzog mind  ;).

See Stewart's e-mail or

Goto Profile -> Account Settings
Choose Forum Profile on the left
then hunt through the list of pictures for your avatar
(hint if you click on a file name the picture is previewed)

Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

zoony

Quote from: pdw1 on October 11, 2012, 21:41:19 pm


Goto Profile -> Account Settings
Choose Forum Profile on the left
then hunt through the list of pictures for your avatar
(hint if you click on a file name the picture is previewed)


Thanks Patrick. Can't find my old avatar pic now though!

pdw1

Quote from: zoony on October 13, 2012, 10:57:00 am
Thanks Patrick. Can't find my old avatar pic now though!

You look better in the new one  ;D
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

zoony


Neillwith2Ls

Quote from: zoony on October 11, 2012, 21:27:28 pm
How did you get your avatar back then Neill? Mine is still missing, not that people are lining up to see my ugly fizzog mind  ;).


I followed Stewart's instructions and luckily found my old avatar as I scrolled through the list :)
17/04/92 - Wembley Arena, London
08/09/04 - Wembley Arena, London
09/09/04 - Wembley Arena, London
11/09/04 - NEC, Birmingham
24/05/13 - O2 Arena, London

- 'Decreasing Circles' - Geist (Decreasing Circles, 2006)