• Welcome to The National Midday Sun. Please login or sign up.

Clockwork Angels Tour Book - Now Online

Started by Jag2112, September 11, 2012, 20:08:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jag2112

For those who want a sneak peak into the Clockwork Angels tour book, it's now online.

The transcription is available HERE.

All of the artwork and photographs are available HERE.

Well worth the $20 asking price.

Enjoy-

zoony


captainkurtz

Some beautiful pictures there - but why the 3 reprints from the RTB programme?
Anger is a gift.

Fishy

Who is the Lifeson lookalike in the b&w photo ?
From the Land of Honest Men.

Jag2112

Quote from: captainkurtz on September 11, 2012, 21:25:22 pm
Some beautiful pictures there - but why the 3 reprints from the RTB programme?


It was done as a tribute to Andrew MacNaughtan...

Fishy



sorry to be thick here.. but is that McNaughton or someone else pretending to be Lifeson... and of course you have all the "photos" int he background  ??
From the Land of Honest Men.

Vapor Trailer

I wish I could live it all again.

Jonners

I love the pic of the german concert hall where R30 was filmed, very impressive
The new songs are an abomination

Nulli Secundus

Quote from: Jonners on September 12, 2012, 14:15:45 pm
I love the pic of the german concert hall where R30 was filmed, very impressive


I was really impressed with that pic too :)
Advertising is the rattling of the stick in the swill bucket

captainkurtz

Anger is a gift.

zoony

Quote from: Fishy on September 12, 2012, 13:45:51 pm


sorry to be thick here.. but is that McNaughton or someone else pretending to be Lifeson...


That's 100% Lerxst.

Fishy

From the Land of Honest Men.

Dixkot


Fishy

From the Land of Honest Men.

zoony