Food/drink that makes you puke

Started by spudley, July 06, 2012, 23:05:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

döm

You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Dixkot

Mussels are brilliant.  Jamie Oliver's Bloody Mary Mussels recipe is out of this world !!!!!

zoony

Quote from: Dixkot on September 28, 2012, 21:08:33 pm

Mussels are brilliant. 

I just couldn't take to them mate. I like cockles though.

Chris Quartly

Last.fm playlist of previous 7 days:<br /><br /><br />Q's Comps<br /><br />Some Other Suckers Parade

zoony

Quote from: Chris Quartly on September 29, 2012, 02:41:34 am
:o :o :o

Nice one Q. I suppose you could say it's correct if you class chicken as cock though  ;).

Red Star

One of my brother in law's favoutite meals is sheeps brains. Now whilst I have never tried it, the thought of it just turns my stomach.
You shall call me pisshead the God of Pintage I shall be...

Fishy

Quote from: Red Star on September 30, 2012, 10:43:50 am
One of my brother in law's favoutite meals is sheeps brains. Now whilst I have never tried it, the thought of it just turns my stomach.

i don't suppose the sheep is too happy about it either...
From the Land of Honest Men.

Andrew_Haldane

Tom Garrett

Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Ben

Find it hard to believe that no one has mentioned mashed swede, forced to eat it at junior school, the smell/texture/taste blagh. Will forever mingle with the smell of disifected school halls! Also tripe! What sick individual thought that was a good idea?
'some are born to move the world, to live their fantasies'

zoony

Quote from: Ben on October 10, 2012, 18:53:34 pm
Find it hard to believe that no one has mentioned mashed swede, forced to eat it at junior school, the smell/texture/taste blagh. Will forever mingle with the smell of disifected school halls! Also tripe! What sick individual thought that was a good idea?

Love it mate! Also when it's mixed half and half with mashed potato, but I don't like mashed potato much on its own.

Ben

Quote from: zoony on October 10, 2012, 20:54:43 pm
Love it mate! Also when it's mixed half and half with mashed potato, but I don't like mashed potato much on its own.

Your a very sick man Rob....tripe and mashed potato!
'some are born to move the world, to live their fantasies'

Andrew_Haldane

Had a home made curry last night...you can guess the rest

zoony

Quote from: Ben on October 10, 2012, 22:15:06 pm
Your a very sick man Rob....tripe and mashed potato!

Lol, swede and mash Ben  ;).

SL

I don't pretend to have all the answers, but the questions are certainly worth thinking about...