• Welcome to The National Midday Sun. Please login or sign up.
June 21, 2019, 00:20:21 am

Food/drink that makes you puke

Started by spudley, July 06, 2012, 23:05:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

döm

Quote from: NeilP on July 10, 2012, 16:23:13 pm
so you know witches Matt?

Quite intimately by the sounds of things
You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

FLITCH

Any kind of offal, stilton cheese and sprouts. God, imagine that lot on the same plate.

spudley

Our school dinners were actually quite nice but one day they served some substance  masquerading as  mashed potato. It was Cadburys Smash I believe, or possibly a cheaper even more revolting version.
Think that was one of the worst days of my school life.

rascal houdi

Quote from: FLITCH on July 10, 2012, 19:10:07 pm
Any kind of offal, stilton cheese and sprouts. God, imagine that lot on the same plate.

Add Coriander & curry sauce & you've got the worst combination in the world, ever. :P
There's only two Phil Spectors in this world...and I'm one of them! (Guy Stevens)

Fishy

Porridge..looks like a plate of vomit...
Macaroni cheese...ditto...
From the Land of Honest Men.

Matt2112

The keys to happiness

Andrew_Haldane

I know it sounds harsh but I'd ditch her mate Shes obviously given up on her appearance and health and has no self respect or self worth. Must be very difficult watching someone you love be so self destructive but shes dragging you down with her Matt. Time to give her the brush off.

dwtty

Quote from: Red Star on July 07, 2012, 08:49:30 am
Horlicks - looks like puke, smells like puke and tastes like puke. It is puke!

Good shout.

Mine is peanut butter. Ych i fi.
Never trust a man with a weak chin.

Fishy

From the Land of Honest Men.

Andrew_Haldane

Quote from: Red Star on July 09, 2012, 15:16:25 pm
Agreed but I'm sure that it contributes to it's horrendous strong taste! ;)

I know I won't convince you to give it another try but Lambs Liver has a much more delicate flavour than pigs liver

Summerland

White wine and tea (separately, not mixed) do actually make me physically retch.

-.-- -.-- --..

Captain Ron

Cider. Completely toxic to me after serious abuse of it in my 20's. Once a year or so I put a half of cider in front of me and see if I can stomach it. The reaction is always the same. It appears my stomach has a memory independant of what the drink actually tastes like.

Any wine that isn't a decent red, liver, boiled parsnips (love 'em roasted though), tartare sauce (tastes good but gives me chronic indigestion even in small amounts) and of course grapefruit.
"I was brought up to believe" (but never to leave beer)

zoony

I remember being haunted by the primary school dinner of cheese pie, mashed potato and tinned tomatoes. It must have had an affect on me, as the tomatoes are the only item of the three that I'll touch to this day.

Blastzone

Quote from: Captain Ron on July 28, 2012, 17:36:47 pm
Cider. Completely toxic to me after serious abuse of it in my 20's. Once a year or so I put a half of cider in front of me and see if I can stomach it. The reaction is always the same. It appears my stomach has a memory independant of what the drink actually tastes like.

Any wine that isn't a decent red, liver, boiled parsnips (love 'em roasted though), tartare sauce (tastes good but gives me chronic indigestion even in small amounts) and of course grapefruit.

Totally agree regarding Cider......truly minging

oh and Dr Pepper
Mon the Jambos

Nïckslïkk2112

Quote from: Blastzone on July 29, 2012, 13:04:57 pm
Totally agree regarding Cider......truly minging

oh and Dr Pepper

Cider's great - well good cider is.

Dr. Pepper mings more than a female Bulgarian shotputter
Legend in my own Mind