Food/drink that makes you puke

Started by spudley, July 07, 2012, 00:05:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Garrett

Agree with liver and the piss factories, vile stuff.
Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!

NeilP

kidneys (pish filters).... noy my faves tbh

captainkurtz

Anger is a gift.

Dixkot

Fishy

From the Land of Honest Men.

Andrew_Haldane

Quote from: thefishy on July 09, 2012, 10:03:48 am
Parmesan...

Its a bit of a sweaty feet smell isnt it I like the flavour though. Can't stand  cheap very strong cheddar or anything with liquid  green mold....looks like rancid pus oozing from a decaying corpse.

NeilP

Red Star

Quote from: Bisto on July 07, 2012, 19:19:48 pm
Liver is a good source of iron and unless you eat industrial quantities of it the agregated toxins that are filtered trough it have a negligable effect unless you live near Chernobyl

Agreed but I'm sure that it contributes to it's horrendous strong taste! ;)

I'm actually not overly keen on eggs at least in their purist form. I'm ok with omelettes as I can flavour it with other ingredients and I can just about get scrambled egg down me at a push if coverred in brown sauce. But boiled, fried poached etc no thanks. When you think about it - you are eating a chicken's period!

You shall call me pisshead the God of Pintage I shall be...

Richard_2112

Anything with a rich cheese sauce makes me retch.

And after a particularly horrendus evening when I was 17 involving downing two bottles of the stuff and spending the rest of the night bringing it all back up again I cannot stand red wine. Even the smell of it makes me gag
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind. Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines.

rascal houdi

Coriander, can't stand the smell or the taste.

The sheer stench of chips & curry sauce (a worlplace favourite it seems) makes me heave.
There's only two Phil Spectors in this world...and I'm one of them! (Guy Stevens)

Battlescar

Quote from: Richard_2112 on July 09, 2012, 23:36:03 pm
And after a particularly horrendus evening when I was 17 involving downing two bottles of the stuff and spending the rest of the night bringing it all back up again I cannot stand red wine. Even the smell of it makes me gag

Pernod for me.  A similar experience at one of those 6th form house parties.  Never touched a drop since 1982.  I can smell it at 50 paces ....... eugh  :P

Foodwise - I can abide anything except mushrooms.  Problem is the rest of the family love 'em  :-\
Keats and Yeats are on your side
But you lose 'cause weird lover Wilde is on mine

Blastzone

Tuna and Mayonnaise combinations.....make me run a mile

Marzi bloody pan.....boak

Strawberries

Aspargus
Mon the Jambos

Fishy

From the Land of Honest Men.

Matt2112

Grapefruit - tastes like witch piss.

Mustard - tastes like witch phlegm.

Whiskey - I spent three days in hospital and a week off work with a fractured eye socket about 18 years ago due to a nasty accident after being very, very silly with that drink.  I had a fall and was found unconcious, my face spattered with blood as if in a slasher film. The left side of my face made the Elephant Man look like Brad Pitt and it took nearly a month for it to get back to normal (cue "It still hasn't" gags  ::)  ;) ).  Hence I've had a powerful psychological aversion to it since and I gag even at the thought of its aroma. I was actually extremely lucky to escape without any permanent damage.  It's not big or clever, kids. *shudder*  :-\
The keys to happiness

NeilP