TNMS is 10 years old today!

Started by Chris Quartly, July 05, 2012, 16:26:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Quartly

That's right, and you can't get back all those wasted years arguing whether or not Superconductor is better than The Speed of Love!  ;D

We had hoped to do something, a site revamp, a competition or a raffle, charity auction, etc, but unfortunately real life has gotten in the way for most of us and we just didn't get round to sorting anything out.

In any case, it has been an interesting 10 years to say the least, both in terms of the board itself and Rush. Let's see how many more are in store.

I'd just like to say a thanks to everyone who has been involved in the board over the years, plenty come and go but we're still here.

Cheers! :)
Last.fm playlist of previous 7 days:<br /><br /><br />Q's Comps<br /><br />Some Other Suckers Parade

BasspedalMan

Wow.... congratulations to all the background people who keep this wonderful den of iniquity going... long may it prosper :)
Ok, I'll join in...

1981 x 1
1983 x 4
1988 x 2
1992 x 2
1996 x 2
1997 x 5
2002 x 3
2004 x 7
2007 x 7
2011 x 3
2013 x 3

Andrew_Haldane

Wow! Happy Birthday to us! :)

Bloody Hell....10 years of talking bollocks on t'internet....still cheaper than doing it down the pub

Gary L. Grape

Nice one, Happy Birthday to TNMS! :)

NeilP

Stewart

I'm doing some LIVE updates to the look of the site, probably do them over the next couple of days a bit at a time...

New logo is up, as is the new post buttons :)

Dixkot

dannyc

BaldiePete

Andrew_Haldane

Not that I'm bothered or unappreciative but I can't see any differences ....Im using a mobile though.

Tom Garrett

Love the new loook. Happy Birthday... 8)
Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!

zoony

Quote from: Stewart on July 05, 2012, 19:00:49 pm
I'm doing some LIVE updates to the look of the site, probably do them over the next couple of days a bit at a time...

New logo is up, as is the new post buttons :)

Thanks for that Stew, it's looking great mate  :). Happy birthday TNMS, here's to the next 10.

Thailand Express

July 05, 2012, 22:05:27 pm #12 Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 22:08:27 pm by Thailand Express
OMG I was an old Rush fan 10 years ago  :(

Happy birthday!  Who'd have thought we'd be looking forward to the 4th UK tour during the lifetime of TNMS?  ;D

(PS - can I add how welcoming it was to find this site in 2002 after all the hassle trying to use the Rush Interactive Network  8) )

Fishy

From the Land of Honest Men.

Craig Smith

Congrats TNMS!

Where would we all be without you?  :)
His visions lifelike and full of imagination,
it's strange to think they came from such a tiny head.