"Shit" tickets

Started by zoony, May 16, 2012, 19:15:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt2112

May 18, 2012, 10:56:17 am #45 Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 12:21:00 pm by Matt2112
Quote from: NeilP on May 18, 2012, 10:46:51 am
you'll see the back of Pratt's head

Really?  :(  Not just when he's spinning himself around during the drum solo?  ::)

So, in other words, as a long-standing and "valued" "Priority" customer of O2, who has jumped through all the pre-sale hoops, and shelled out nearly 90 fucking quid, at the end of it all I'm rewarded with a prime view of a stageside mixing desk.

Oh joy.

The keys to happiness

Simon_LDT

Quote from: Matt2112 on May 18, 2012, 10:43:23 am
Just looked at the O2 seat map - I'm in block 112 (the very first section) seat 385 and from the map it looks a bit too "side-on" to me.  :-\  Any London O2 seating experts know this to be the case..?

Got a link to the map?

Matt2112

The keys to happiness

döm

Should have a great view of Geddy's keyboards and pedals.
When the truth offends we lie and lie until we can longer remember it is even there. But it is still there. Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is repaid

NeilP

Quote from: Matt2112 on May 18, 2012, 10:56:17 am
Really?  :(  Not just when he's spinning himself around during the srum solo?  ::)

So, in other words, as a long-standing and "valued" "Priority" customer of O2, who has jumped through all the pre-sale hoops, and shelled out nearly 90 fucking quid, at the end of it all I'm rewarded with a prime view of a stageside mixing desk.

Oh joy.

Chill, I'm currently up there too, seat 393

Simon_LDT

I wouldn't worry mate, I was in block 101 last year, front row, exactly where I've pin-pointed below. The chart is slightly wrong as the stage was in front of my position, I was in line with Row A on the floor basically and had a fantastic view of the entire stage (no PA in the way).

NeilP

Simon_LDT

Yep, that interactive map is spot on! If ya zoom in you can see your exact seat location too ;) (really wish this was available for all venues at all times, would make things so much easier).

NeilP

yep, seat 393 looks to be in line with the front row, just wide out from Geddy

Matt2112

Ah!  Thanks a lot you gents!  Yes, it actually looks to be comfortably in front of the stage, in fact tending toward block 111.  It's a great seat.  False alarm!  O2, I love you!  Cheers, you've all made my morning.  8)
The keys to happiness

Simon_LDT

Quote from: Matt2112 on May 18, 2012, 12:16:15 pm
Ah!  Thanks a lot you gents!  Yes, it actually looks to be comfortably in front of the stage, in fact tending toward block 111.  It's a great seat.  False alarm!  O2, I love you!  Cheers, you've all made my morning.  8)

Sure you don't want to pass it on....?  :P

Matt2112

Quote from: Simon_LDT on May 18, 2012, 12:17:34 pm
Sure you don't want to pass it on....?  :P

You need to get the same seat as last time so everyone can watch you air-drumming again.  ;D
The keys to happiness

Simon_LDT

Haha. It was a fab seat which I nabbed a few days before the gig.

zoony

Quote from: Matt2112 on May 18, 2012, 10:43:23 am
Just looked at the O2 seat map - I'm in block 112 (the very first section) seat 385 and from the map it looks a bit too "side-on" to me.  :-\  Any London O2 seating experts know this to be the case..?

How do you get to look at the O2 seat map then Matt? Have you got a link, as I'd like to have a look at that please mate.

dannyc

Think you can use ticketmaster - now the rush is over the interactive map appears