Tickets Wanted Thread

Started by Bez, May 16, 2012, 11:24:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Star

Quote from: Red Star on May 16, 2012, 11:45:42 am
Due to famly hols next year I can only do Manchester so looking for a good close central ticket (passed up on 2nd row as they were too far off to the side) ::)

Now sorted in block 102 row D.
You shall call me pisshead the God of Pintage I shall be...

BasspedalMan

BUMP!  Blocks A1 or A2 at The O2 anyone??
Ok, I'll join in...

1981 x 1
1983 x 4
1988 x 2
1992 x 2
1996 x 2
1997 x 5
2002 x 3
2004 x 7
2007 x 7
2011 x 3
2013 x 3

sanzo

The floor is sold now according to ticketline in the o2-if the presales were offering crap then how come there is still nothing left but the nosebleeds

3rdday

I blame them VIP/Platinum ticket thingies.

NeilP

Jonny B

Rush fan for 30+ years - been to every UK gig since the early 80s - never had a decent seat! Logged onto the earliest pre-sale opportunity only to get 2 O2 tickets in the gods! What the hell is going on! If any kind soul has 2 decent tickets (together) for the O2 or the LG please drop me a line and you'll be on my Christmas card list for ever!

Cheers guys!

;)

Jonny B

Tom Garrett

I'm looking for decent tickets for Manchester and London. Preferably block 102 for the MEN.
I'm broke until next friday ( 25th) and the missus didn't accept Rush pre sale as a valid reason for using the credit card.. ::)
Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!

zoony

Quote from: Tom Garrett on May 20, 2012, 19:18:33 pm
I'm looking for decent tickets for Manchester and London. Preferably block 102 for the MEN.
I'm broke until next friday ( 25th) and the missus didn't accept Rush pre sale as a valid reason for using the credit card.. ::)

I wouldn't have been able to buy mine last week if it wasn't for the credit card Tom  ;).

Tom Garrett

Quote from: zoony on May 20, 2012, 19:21:30 pm
I wouldn't have been able to buy mine last week if it wasn't for the credit card Tom  ;).

;D

As a rule , we only use it when we have the cash in hand.
Not always possible , medical bills come first etc,
Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!

teapot

Jonny B & Gandalf I've PM'd you regarding LG tickets.

Cheers,
Teapot.
It's a small world but I wouldn't want to paint it!

gspdt

02 ARENA BLOCK 111 TICKETS ON SALE NOW AT TICKETLINE!!!

MickW

Looks like they've gone now it says please try later.
When you can take the pebble from my hand, it will be time for you to leave...

gspdt

I managed to get two tickets in block 111 rowG an hour ago. Feeling really lucky!
I suspect that there will be more coming on as it says try later and that wasn't on there a few days ago.

Gary L. Grape

I'm looking for 4 decent tickets for London. Preferably all 4 next to each other, but 2+2 should work as well.

gspdt

Quote from:  Gary L. Grapelink=topic=32445.msg1129595#msg1129595 date=1337836384
I'm looking for 4 decent tickets for London. Preferably all 4 next to each other, but 2+2 should work as well.

Gary L. Grape - as previously posted I have two tickets @ 02 London - front row of upper tier block 405. Half way back from stage with an excellent view - any good for you? Mail me if interested.