Tickets Wanted Thread

Started by Bez, May 16, 2012, 11:24:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

NeilP

first block towards the rear Hassan

davidvcoleman

Im looking at taking my son to his first rush concert, looked at sweden but flights may be out of price range and now looking at amsterdam, colone or berlin, something different from usall uk tour, anyone got 2 spare tickets for any of these?? 8) 8)

NeilP

Quote from: davidvcoleman on September 19, 2012, 12:07:26 pm
Im looking at taking my son to his first rush concert, looked at sweden but flights may be out of price range and now looking at amsterdam, colone or berlin, something different from usall uk tour, anyone got 2 spare tickets for any of these?? 8) 8)

they're still available from the venue/ticketmaster I believe ;D

Reg

2 decent O2 seats please anyone?

Money is waiting and burning a hole in my pocket!

Standing in the shadows, hiding from the light<br />Reach out in the darkness, and hold on for your life<br />All the fear of the future, all the emptiness inside<br />When the moment of truth arrives, hey, you can run but you can't hide

Axil

Not sure about the festival gig i Sweden. I will attend but begins to worry about that what sort of experience that will be. Thinking more closely about it I have to see another European date as well in case, a bit late for good tickets though. London May 24 looks interesting, maybe a descent spare ticket pops up somewhere. Anyone here?
RUSH IN STOCKHOLM x5
Göta Lejon 1977
Gröna Lund 1979
Globen 2004, 2007, 2011

Fishy

Anyone got a decent Brum ticket ?   Still in the planning stages but will probably happen......grins...smiles
From the Land of Honest Men.

Pudders

Fishy

Jonners

The new songs are an abomination

Lyth

Pudders

Pudders

Quote from: Jonners on October 19, 2012, 17:33:20 pm
ooh heck.....

While I'm thinking about it can we meet somewhere within the same county for a pre-Birmingham beer this time?

Jonners

let me see what we can do. no pubs near the arena so maybe hotel prices?
The new songs are an abomination

Fishy

Pudders