Berlin thread

Started by Simon_Wooding, May 15, 2012, 14:20:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon_Wooding

I've had an e-mail from UPS with a tracking number etc, so mine should be here tomorrow!! That's what you call service!
Citizen of the World

Simon_Wooding

Berlin Tickets are safely nestled in my greasy mitts!!
Citizen of the World

Pleasant Faced Man

SUCCUMB def:  To submit to an overpowering force or yield to an overwhelming desire; give up or give in.

I'm in 75 Euros to stand in front of stage Ich Liebe es

Neilyyz

There appears to be more and more British Rush fans joining the 2013 invasion of Berlin. I am beginning to look forward to this show more and more. I know its a long time off but we will have to establish a meeting/drinking point.

zenarcade2003

Just ordered mine - will probably combine it with a seven night stay I think. Looks a pretty stunning arena - pretty unlikely they'd sell that out!

BasspedalMan

I think Berlin will be a hoot.... The general Clusterfeck of a Pre-Sale decided me and my buddies that we would rather just go to the O2 (an hour by car) then give the rest of the UK a miss so we can have a few days in Berlin. We are in Block 207 Row 3 BTW) If there's a group of us all going over it will be brilliant plus my mate the Travel Agent is trying to get us a great deal on a hugely swanky hotel and some decent flights.

IF YOU ARE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED IN DOING BERLIN EN-MASSE AND WANT A QUOTE FOR FLIGHTS + 3 NIGHTS HOTEL (Undecided as to which 3 nights. Gig-Night is Thursday so thinking of arriving either Tuesday or Wednesday) REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE BELOW AND STATE YOUR PREFERRED DATE OF TRAVEL AND ALSO YOUR PREFERRED DEPARTURE AIRPORT.

I will update this message with the replies once a few have come in.

Ok, I'll join in...

1981 x 1
1983 x 4
1988 x 2
1992 x 2
1996 x 2
1997 x 5
2002 x 3
2004 x 7
2007 x 7
2011 x 3
2013 x 3

Thailand Express

May 18, 2012, 00:21:54 am #21 Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 00:26:23 am by Thailand Express
That's 3 more of us booked for the Fos Stehplatz!

Can't wait. Only 385 sleeps to go....

captainkurtz

Waiting to see what other euro shows are happening...
Anger is a gift.

Norwegian

link to Berlin-tickets please?
"Information does not kill you" - FZ

Thailand Express

Norwegian

BasspedalMan

Hey Andre.... see you there :)
Ok, I'll join in...

1981 x 1
1983 x 4
1988 x 2
1992 x 2
1996 x 2
1997 x 5
2002 x 3
2004 x 7
2007 x 7
2011 x 3
2013 x 3

Thailand Express

I had a look at what seats were on offer there out of curiosity and noticed they are leaving every second row empty.
I suppose it makes sense if the arena isn't going to sell out: the venue appears more full and it gives the crowd more space to rock in 8)

3rdday

Quote from: Thailand Express on May 19, 2012, 01:58:52 am
I had a look at what seats were on offer there out of curiosity and noticed they are leaving every second row empty.
I suppose it makes sense if the arena isn't going to sell out: the venue appears more full and it gives the crowd more space to rock in 8)

I noticed that, too. It might just mean that some other agency is going to be selling the other rows, I suppose.

Norwegian

Quote from: BasspedalMan on May 18, 2012, 14:29:54 pm
Hey Andre.... see you there :)
would be nice to see you again :) have not decided yet, might go to Amsterdam instead