Donations 2012

Started by Analog RH, March 15, 2012, 20:17:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Analog RH

March 15, 2012, 20:17:52 pm Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 20:22:05 pm by Analog Rockin' Hard
Hello!  ;D

The annual renewal of TNMS's hosting and associated costs falls tomorrow - Friday 16th March.

This year its £110.

If anyone would like to make a small donation so that we can carry on talking shite, falling out, pissing people off, pissing ourselves off, and occasionally talk about Rush in our 10th anniversary year then please PM me so I can give you my paypal / banking details.

So far thanks to a similar request on Facebook we have £50 in the bag. Just another £60 to go.......

Cheers in advance :)

ARH

Bez

Morning mate, I've had a text from some one asking what happened to last year's donations...there seemed to be a feeling that there should have been some cash left over ?

PM on the way... ;)
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

Stewart

I've just paid the total amount of my own pocket...

In short though Bez, the last donations round was around 2 years ago when we moved to this HOST. As you said there was enough in the kitty and that paid for last years also.

Cheers

Bez

Quote from: Stewart on March 16, 2012, 15:35:33 pm
I've just paid the total amount of my own pocket...

In short though Bez, the last donations round was around 2 years ago when we moved to this HOST. As you said there was enough in the kitty and that paid for last years also.

Cheers

Thanks for the update Stew....I thought there was plenty in the pot from last time round...Andy has also PMd me a list of people who've donated so far this year and I've texted the member who was asking the question... :)
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

Chris Quartly

Damnit, I was hoping to use the excess to book that round the world trip!
Last.fm playlist of previous 7 days:<br /><br /><br />Q's Comps<br /><br />Some Other Suckers Parade

Analog RH

Thanks to everyone who donated - you all rock. We have now covered this year's £110.
Any donations I receive from hereon in will go toward the 2013 renewal.

Cheers! :)

ARH