Caress Of Steel - sync listen

Started by Slim, January 18, 2004, 06:22:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Analog RH

Oh, so I need to buy Presto on Monday? Okay! I will have to do my homework for the next sync listening party...

:o  :o   :o  :o

I cannot believe you haven't bought Presto yet, Sary. Its an absolutely stunning album, the last 100% classic Rush record. Fantastic from start to finish with only one very minor blip (Anagram, an acquired taste - I love it, most don't).

I can't wait to see what you think of it!  :)

Sary

I'm going to read the threads again and then it's finally bedtime for me... I think the same goes for you, Eya, Arto and Mikko! God, it's almost MORNING here in Finland...  ;)

Analog RH

Quote:)

2112 and Presto?

Fine by me.

I'd better watch what I say about Presto or you might come looking for me when I'm up in your neck of the woods in a couple of weeks, Andy.

Good move, Lyth. You wouldn't want me to "accidentally" trip and spill a whole pint over you, would you.

;)  ;D

Dave Brenchley

Good move, Lyth. You wouldn't want me to "accidentally" trip and spill a whole pint over you, would you.
;)
We're all here in celebration, this music's gonna make us strong....
www.davebrenchley.co.uk

Eya

QuoteI'm going to read the threads again and then it's finally bedtime for me... I think the same goes for you, Eya, Arto and Mikko! God, it's almost MORNING here in Finland...

Analog RH

That sounds criminally wasteful....

Mac

What a great read you have all just given me through your COS experience, which unfortunately I was unable to attend.  

It is indeed one of the most beautiful and mysterious journeys in the world of music.